• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
You know what they say, "Practice makes perfect." And if you can perfect the use of PK Flash, then you're mighty! Man I miss using Ness. C'mon five more days!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
And then your mother will feed you steak and send you off to bed.

I hope you're not under the influence of homesickness. Make sure you're keeping in contact with your mother.

Uffe

Smash Hero

I hope you're not under the influence of homesickness. Make sure you're keeping in contact with your mother.
This made me laugh. C: I was homesick the first week, though. I can't wait to have steak and be sent to bed!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

That's not what my mom did in the game. She told me to "Eat some sh*t and scoot on up to bed." :laugh:

Also, I won a low tier tournament yesterday, and came in 2nd place for doubles.

I'll post the results in like.............7 hours or something when they get the result bracket up.

ftw Ness

Uffe

Smash Hero
That's not what my mom did in the game. She told me to "Eat some sh*t and scoot on up to bed." :laugh:

Also, I won a low tier tournament yesterday, and came in 2nd place for doubles.

I'll post the results in like.............7 hours or something when they get the result bracket up.

ftw Ness
Congratulations! :D

smash64

Smash Champion
me and tyr came in 3rd we could have beaten lain and rofa but they got so lucky lol but yeah Ness and lucas are 2 good in teams

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
oh yeah we did lain got hit by a pk flash while trying to stop our healing lol it was 2 good!
Hahahaha. That sucks for him, was it kind of charged? Fully Charged? I want to see that!

Smash64 you never stop amazing me. /idolizes

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I love when that happens. They get hit by your absorption food :p

Ive had a Tink try 2 dair me as I was trying to eat Samus' carge shot fully powered. He ended up missing and the wind pushed me and Samus apart, and Samus released the shot hitting Tink :p

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yink: That match was delicious.

Uffe: On WiFi or in person? If you go to Pound 4 I could play you there. =P
Preferably in person. But I don't see that ever happening. At least not anytime soon. So lag-fi will have to do. Maybe this long break will help me do better since Brawl is the last thing on my mind. It worked for ViceGrip. ;)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
The overall **** that occurred. They were 4 stocked. Too good.
I just thought it was hilarious that I didn't hit my partner (who is a REALLY good Snake btw) with PK Flash. We also didn't set that up through talking or anything.

We were so in sync that...we just...knew.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Tell your mom "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!" and give her a begging puppy dog look. Her heart should melt and she'll say yes. XD

Lol, PK Flashes. XD

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Tell your mom "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!" and give her a begging puppy dog look. Her heart should melt and she'll say yes. XD

Lol, PK Flashes. XD
Look, if the ZSS is going to try to do her side b crap I'm not going to have it. ;D

I think I want to make a new MU discussion thread. :/ The other one never gets changed. I just hope it'd be okay if I did that.

@Bartolon: Just look innocent.

Top Bottom