• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
LOL, uffe, I actually meant the pics, not the mugen build.

The mugen build was funny though
Oh, I don't know who drew that. A friend showed me. The blue version was recolored by VivaTheSaturn, though.

Xyless

Smash Master
I finished the bumblebee! Changed his shoes around a little. I put out two for it, one less saturated (felt like it fit more with the original piece, which had slightly faded colors) and one more saturated. I like both, but I must say I think the shoe color fits better with the second.

...I was enjoying myself so much, I decided to make one for my personal favorite Ness.

I'm having a little too much fun with this thing.

Xyless

Smash Master
After seeing the second one, I feel like it wasn't saturated enough for some to be happy with it. So I went a bit further.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
thanks xyless i'm making the yellow one my avatar, but i;m gonna make it a bit more yellow ;)

EDIT: whoa lol didnt see that new one

Uffe

Smash Hero
That Fuel Ness looks pretty cool. I wonder if VivaTheSaturn made the Saturn Ness. We still need that one and Veggie Ness. :)

Xyless

Smash Master
That Fuel Ness looks pretty cool. I wonder if VivaTheSaturn made the Saturn Ness. We still need that one and Veggie Ness. :)
Who needs Viva when you've got me?

I used the exact same sprite on his shirt (including leg position). Wasn't sure if you guys would want the actual image or an artsy fartsy one, so I figured I'd use the sprite and see what you guys thought.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Oh no! Where'd the Fuel Ness go? :( Welll, that Saturn Ness one looks really spiffy!

Xyless

Smash Master
Not sure why it isn't working for you, but I have it uploaded three times. I'll have the last one done Saturday probably, since tomorrow I'll be at a friend's.

Here's another upload of the Fuel Ness, since it might not be working for some people.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Hmm.... Seeing all these Nesses got me thinkin'.

We should combine the "Ness is fun to look at" thread with this one. Remember that thread, guys?... :)

I guess I could post pictures of new Ness textures I find. I'm addicted to texture hacks right now. :psycho:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
We should combine the "Ness is fun to look at" thread with this one. Remember that thread, guys?... :)

I guess I could post pictures of new Ness textures I find. I'm addicted to texture hacks right now. :psycho:
Yes I remember that funny thread with all the hilarious Ness screenshots. And how that thread attracted pedos who actually enjoy looking at Ness. :o

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't even want to talk about this because things could get touchy, no pun intended. But Ness is not a child. He's 13. There's another term for this.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well, as I was typing that out, I wasn't really sure what choice of words I should go for and then as I wrote, "Touchy," I knew I had written something that was funny, but at the same time not intended which is why I then wrote, "No pun intended." I did giggle at that point, however.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Dajayman is now obsessed with Daft Punk's Around the World. I decided to take a listen to the other songs. They had some funky anime videos, though. Blue people being painted black and white. O_o

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
In Melee with a bunnyhood. :)

I have decided that if I ever make a Ness combo video, my theme music is going to be Around The World by Daft Punk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0HSD_i2DvA

Around the world around the world...
Son.

This song has one of my favorite music videos of all time. It's such a catchy song.

I wouldn't be surprised if FOW did beat Lain. Haven't heard much on Genesis, though, with no stream and I was at a tournament all day yesterday. I need to find out what's been going on on the West Coast.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I read that lain got beaten by FOW in pools at Genesis O_o

Anybody know anything about this?
If this is true, then I'm truly shocked! O__O But I won't say anything until I find out whether or not it's true. If it is, pools or not, that's still amazing.

Top Bottom