• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
we need a NESStival! everyone around in the midwest come to some tourneys over here in chicago (preferably clash of brokenness this weekend). I want to see some of your guys' ness skills.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So I guess Dajayman is actually Dagayman if you know what I mean lol.

No offense was intended in this post. Neither were over ten kittens harmed whilst I was creating it (I counted 7).

Uffe

Smash Hero
Darn it all. I missed the funny stuff. DDM, are you here for our steak?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
we need a NESStival! everyone around in the midwest come to some tourneys over here in chicago (preferably clash of brokenness this weekend). I want to see some of your guys' ness skills.
I'm going to COB, but only for Brawl+ since it's a dollar side event (can't afford anymore than that, Brawl is ten dollars while I have $2.25 total).

So I guess Dajayman is actually Dagayman if you know what I mean lol.

No offense was intended in this post. Neither were over ten kittens harmed whilst I was creating it (I counted 7).
All I have to say is... theGAYge! Gay sex?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm going to COB, but only for Brawl+ since it's a dollar side event (can't afford anymore than that, Brawl is ten dollars while I have $2.25 total).
I thought prostitution paid better.

All I have to say is... theGAYge! Gay sex?
Mine worked better =P I only replaced one letter while you had to replace one and then add in another one. Plus J sounds more like G than S does. Therefore I'm superior to you, since your name is easier to make sexual related jokes out of. I will now laugh like Mandark.

HAHHAHHAH HAHA HAHAHA

lollollol lolol lololol

Edit: Clearly, I'm being srs here. Very srs.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I haven't seen Dexter's Luborutory in ages! Also, this particular name calling seems familiar. I remember on the Samus boards Sago called King Chaos "King Gayos" and then he called Sago "Sagay". :laugh:

Dajayman

I thought prostitution paid better.

Mine worked better =P I only replaced one letter while you had to replace one and then add in another one. Plus J sounds more like G than S does. Therefore I'm superior to you, since your name is easier to make sexual related jokes out of. I will now laugh like Mandark.

HAHHAHHAH HAHA HAHAHA

lollollol lolol lololol

Edit: Clearly, I'm being srs here. Very srs.
Very deep, srs conversations here in this thread. I was renaming you based on how our names are pronounced.

Pronounciations:
Dajayman
da (the) - jay (rhymes with gay) - mahn.

thesage
the - say (gay) j.

There, now you won't be confused about your sexuality anymore since you know you're gay now. I was going to send DeeDee to distract your inner Mandark, but then I remembered you are gay. :D

Edit: Dexter's Lab is an awesome show.

Edit 2: since Uffe is prnounced oof - aye, you are now oof - gay! UffGay!

Uffe

Smash Hero
I saw that coming. But it sounds so strange. Like Uffe is smooth. UffGay has this rough sound to it. It's like trying to speak a foreign language. I feel honored to be apart of this.

Dajayman

Okay, now it's official.

ALL Ness mains are gay. If you don't have a "gay name" yet, proceed to modify your current name to make it gay.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lolwut.

What's with the gay discussion?

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm too lazy to bother checking. Just convert your name and you're in. Good night.

Levitas

the moon
hmm, I know this is a general discussion, but "talking" "about" ness players doesn't really qualify as even remotely about ness...

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I just had the weirdest ****ing dream... It started out with this kid, Ness (who doesn't even look like he does in the video game) and two of his random friends (one boy and one girl) running away from two or three policemen inside their school. The school was gigantic and there were probably about 30 thousand students attending or something... So, Ness and the girl he's with are geniuses or something and they can avoid the police with ease by manipulating the crowd of people by starting fires or yelling "apocolypse!". The crowd would usually run away or towards the outside of the school, allowing the kids to escape while the crowd pushes the police outside/wherever the majority of the crowd is going. Then, Ness and his friends get outside and find out that they're being chased by two special agents. The group begins to feel uncomfortable because they don't know why people are after them and the openness of the outdoors. Without crowd control, it would be difficult to avoid these special agents. Ness and the girl (the boy dissapeared from the dream at this point lol) head towards the city to avoid the special agents, but end up finding them there instead. One agent is a really old guy and the other looks like the old agent's younger alter ego. For some reason, the agents have laser guns and they start shooting and Ness and his friend. There's a brief scene where Ness is running around a corner while just missing a laser shot and the girl looks grim. They take up refuge in some sort of shack and they take on new members. (It starts getting REALLY weird now) A year or so passes and the kids are back at school. Ness is walking alone when he encounters the older special agent. He starts to run away and he encounters the girl, who start complaining that they're in the deserted part of school and that they cannot use crowd control to save themselves. There's a brief scene where Ness and the girl are hiding in some cave-like structure away from the agents. The next section is a blur, but I guess that Ness and the girl (who dissapears from this point are) were tired of running so they gave themselves up. Another brief scene where Ness is talking to a girl from my school:

Girl: "Well, they finally caught you, huh?"
Ness: "Yea, I guess so. I never thought that it would end like this..."
GIrl: "You guys were always running... I'm going to miss our little group."
Ness: "Oh Katie... I mean Catherine... you always were the normal one." (I actually forgot the name mid-dream and corrected myself)

Ness leaves the shack that they were in and is led by the old agent to the end of a pier. The man tells Ness that he needs to act like a normal child in order to fit in well with soceity. He says "Meet me at the Pokemon museum at the end of the pier at a normal time while wearing normal attire". Ness inquires "What time?" (I forgot the answer)

So, the next day Ness walks into this antique house wearing a blue striped tuxedo and his hair is combed over. The two agents are waiting for him inside. For some reason, they begin to fight a simulation of a squid and the agents are struggling to defeat it. Ness scares it of by using PK Fire twice (the only reason why I know it's Ness). The dream actually ends with some music while the squid flees, ensring a happy ending. I wake up. WTF

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'ma go out on a limb and say you had some sort of spicy foodlike substance before going to sleep. And you play too much Brawl since you're having dreams about it.

Still funny, though.

Levitas

the moon
Weird, I had to wake up during my REM cycle last night as well, and wasn't happy about it when I woke up. Actually, it pretty much ruined my day.

I'm pretty sure that "getting chased" is one of those universal dreams like flying/falling.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I'ma go out on a limb and say you had some sort of spicy foodlike substance before going to sleep. And you play too much Brawl since you're having dreams about it.

Still funny, though.
the weird part is that I was playing Paper Mario for the N64 all day. This dream was completely random.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Weird, I had to wake up during my REM cycle last night as well, and wasn't happy about it when I woke up. Actually, it pretty much ruined my day.

I'm pretty sure that "getting chased" is one of those universal dreams like flying/falling.
I hate dream that ruin your day. For me, it's something I can't stop thinking about until the next day. I like dreams where I fly. Getting chased is scary.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Welcome to the Ness boards, Fox man! Here is where Ness lives. He moved from Onett to Smashville.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ironically, you calling me UffGay might actually help people to know how to pronounce my name correctly... Just without the "g".

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty cool, I think so I'm gonna post :D I have my first tournament to go to on Saturday, should be fun. Wonder how many people will be Ness mains there...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ref is the old FOW lol.

Also I had the weirdest dream of all. It involved a lot of things but in the end I was possessed by the fetus (well it wasn't really a fetus but I'm too lazy to explain) of a cat.

Anybody play eb recently. I'm starting my annual summer playthrough this weekend after I do some testing for brawl+.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Ref is the old FOW lol.

Also I had the weirdest dream of all. It involved a lot of things but in the end I was possessed by the fetus (well it wasn't really a fetus but I'm too lazy to explain) of a cat.

Anybody play eb recently. I'm starting my annual summer playthrough this weekend after I do some testing for brawl+.
just started my first run through actually. I finally decided to stop waiting for the VC release... (that'll never happen: http://starmen.net/ebvc/)

Uffe

Smash Hero
I already played EarthBound a long time ago. I did start on Mother some time ago, but I haven't really been playing it much. I think I'm still in Ellay. So I'm pretty close to finally beating the game.

Top Bottom