• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481

Your rappers are ****ty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYoigdZnl44

(kool keef represents the skills of the entire wc, even though he may be from somewhere else).

Pokey and Giygas kill Kirby and Meta Knight. Now there are no more kirby pics to be posted in this thread.

To keep this smash related, vbrawl sucks. Melee > all.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Obviously West Coast is the best coast. Also, Super Smash Bros. is by far the best game. The stages are also cooler for a game on the 64.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I think the more important question is why Fourside didn't return.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Who didn't like the song for kirbys dreamland? I thought dreamland was just awesome. Hyrule, Mario bros, and saffron were cool too. I still remember going into the pipes at random and fooling everyone, hitting people into the tornados, and random pkmn on saffron.

EDIT: fourside? Why not make saturn village or magicant or the dinosaur place? They need to make more eb stages.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I still play 64 to this very day (best 64 player in Chicago!), so I don't miss those stages. Hyrule Castle is my all-time favorite stage in all of smash bros.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Aw. Why did you get rid of your signiture? It was so funny what Smash64 said. Also, I believe you mean "Shoestorm". But that'd be cool if there was a PK Snowstorm.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Aw. Why did you get rid of your signiture? It was so funny what Smash64 said. Also, I believe you mean "Shoestorm". But that'd be cool if there was a PK Snowstorm.
That's what it said when you scrolled over the winner picks.
Oh btw, I still have my sig, it just didn't show up.
EDIT: There it is.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
My sig rules over all!!! ... At least the quote.

I wish the next smash will bring back every past character and stage while bringing in newer stuff at the same pace as it has been going... But then again, there's only so much space to fit everything on a disk... I also can't wait till blu-Ray is used by all systems for gaming... Gratuitous amounts of data!!!

Edit: to make this ness related, I've gotta get back to my new save file for eb; I got to twoson... I think. I haven't played it in a while.

smash64

Smash Champion
I still play 64 to this very day (best 64 player in Chicago!), so I don't miss those stages. Hyrule Castle is my all-time favorite stage in all of smash bros.
wow i still play 64 till this day too and i am also the best 64 player in Ohio some ppl say im the best player in the Midwest

smash64

Smash Champion
We will one day fight for the title of "The best Smash64 player in the Midwest."
yes that day will come hopefully soon lol

I'll be there, too, but not as a real contender. Mostly to wonder how Ness gets weaker as time goes on.
are you talking about melee then brawl? lol also i just realize that you live in MI why dont you travel and go to tournament in the MW?

Levitas

the moon
You'd think I would, but I don't travel for brawl. Because I don't play brawl so much anymore.

I'm sure you've met my roommate bowyer.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Oh my goodness. I just played Ness in doubles. Best experience of my life.

Scratch that, I played Team Ness with LeeMartin. THAT was the best experience of my life. Lee was offstage recovering with PKT2, hit Sudai during it. During Sudai's initial hitstun I spike him for the kill. Double Ness is sex. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER

The same game, Lee and I are on our way to 4 stocking them. Sudai is on his own with 2 stocks and high percent, Lee b-throws him for the kill. He comes back, Lee and I start spamming PK Thunder alternating. He's ROB so it's insanely easy to hit him with PKT. We PKT juggle combo him for 150% before b-throw killing him.

Ness is the best character in this game. For doubles at LEAST.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Check out PK Samus. ;D My brother and I went low tier. I was Ness, he was Samus and we got fourth. :) There was a cool part, too! I can't remember who the other player was using, but one of them were Meta Knight. Well, the guy I was fighting, I got him out of the way really quick. I didn't kill him just yet, but I threw him to the far left of the stage. While dealing with him, my brother was trying to return on the other side of the stage. However, the Meta Knight was edgeguarding him.

Eventually that Meta Knight grabbed the edge and I went over there and spiked him and my brother returned to the stage. Best moment ever in a doubles for me. Well, besides that one time I spiked two players at once. :3 Back throwing is much easier, too, because everybody has to watch out for two other players. Technically you go after the stronger of the two and then deal with the weaker one after.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You'd think I would, but I don't travel for brawl. Because I don't play brawl so much anymore.

I'm sure you've met my roommate bowyer.
I met Bowyer before the couple times he came to some Chicago tournaments. Tag along with him next time in the carpool, we have a great Melee scene here as well as Brawl+.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm frightened by the direction this thread seems to be going in.

Top Bottom