• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Ness; the multi-bottle rocket is no match against him no matter how high its damage is. With Ness' rollng HP meter and pretty much limitless PP after Magicant, bashing and maby some PK Rockin' will evejtually take it down.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I saw a pretty good Ninten remake recently. Of course the socks were pink and not red. :S There's also one with Ness in a A Boy and His Blob look. That one looks fantastic from what I've seen. Then there is obviously the Pokemon Trainer look, which looks cool. Then there are some random ones I don't really care for like the Bart Simpson look, Shin Chan look and Chibi Snake look along with some other random and bizarre textures.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord

I'm gonna keep sharing new ones I find, it's fun lookin at 'em

Heck, there's even a monkey Ness texture!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Seriously. Servbot texture.

Ness has the best texture hacks, hands down. I should use this as a tribute to the re-release of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Which is never coming out if they keep pushing back the release date. >_>

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Cool, you mained Servbot too? :laugh:

BTW Ness's stage has good textures too

Huge props to Elite Smash Hackers :)

Also, I just really want to post this.....

Don't infract me! >_<

Uffe

Smash Hero
Seeing a Winters texture just made my night. Seriously, I love that place. Someone should do Threed.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
This is my kingdom

This is my kingdom, and I claim it in the name of me. So gtfo of my kingdom

The picture was obligatory. It shows my powers. If you don't obey me, I'll send a meteor to your house and it'll crash into and then a wasp thing that looks like a bee, but really isn't will give you this long talk about 10 year long life insurance and musical rocks.

Also my signature.

this is filler text

HOLY HOLEPUNCH CELICE. WE'VE REACHED EDDA!

In the end blame corple and leen. It's their fault. Ban them.

Edit: Also my signature.

2nd Edit: Kirby pics are banned. Sorry I'm not gay and don't like seeing pink testicles. Much less blue ones.

3rd Edit: Teeth is funny cuz theirs mandibles in her ******.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, this picture battle needs to recommence. If memory serves, Pink Reaper is still holding the kingdom in his garbage tiered hands.

Levitas

the moon
Hmm, before this gets too spamtastic, I'm gonna cut in. I know what happens when we're all in the same thread at the same time, but this time I'm playing the role of "responsible moderator"

So let's keep this more or less topical to ness. This is sage's kingdom. we all know how he feels about ness.

I don't want to have to give this thread a reboot.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Yes! And West Coast is the best coast! :laugh: Anyway, I found a great picture with Ness, but thesage said no pink testicular characters were allowed, so I can't show it. :(

Top Bottom