• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
If Ally is at tournaments, I suggest playing him every time. Maybe not with Ness, but with another character to see if you can pick up how Ally works. I know he likes to block a lot. He'll usually run up to you and spotdodge or block.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If Ally is at tournaments, I suggest playing him every time. Maybe not with Ness, but with another character to see if you can pick up how Ally works. I know he likes to block a lot. He'll usually run up to you and spotdodge or block.
I've played Ally in quite literally dozens (nearing 100 probably) of friendlies, plus twice in tourneys. I know his play-style very well, but that's not enough. Ally is constantly getting better, and is already at a level far beyond almost anyone else. I have managed to beat him in a friendly....once, ever (all three stocks were PKT2 kills though XD).

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
Good job!

FOW likes using big PKT circles that go offscreen, like his edgeguard in the first vid (vs Chuky 1) where he sent the PKT straight down, and shot himself straight up for the kill.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I really hope you have this match recorded XD Thats awesome.
Nah...this is when Ally revealed that he has super-awesome mind-games IRL too XD...

Game was too long for a replay, and it was just a friendly so we weren't recording, after the match I was just screaming "omg someone take a picture", but Ally had already unplugged his controller so it didn't show his tag on the results screen anymore, so I tell him to plug his controller back in, and turn around looking for anyone who has a camera or cell phone camera and when I look back at the screen instead of plugging in his controller he unplugged my controller so the game went back to the character select.

I got owned ><

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Nah...this is when Ally revealed that he has super-awesome mind-games IRL too XD...

Game was too long for a replay, and it was just a friendly so we weren't recording, after the match I was just screaming "omg someone take a picture", but Ally had already unplugged his controller so it didn't show his tag on the results screen anymore, so I tell him to plug his controller back in, and turn around looking for anyone who has a camera or cell phone camera and when I look back at the screen instead of plugging in his controller he unplugged my controller so the game went back to the character select.

I got owned ><
lolrape

You got 4stocked IRL by ally.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Me too. :) I've got a Ness & Paula picture I drew, but I don't have a scanner to put it up. I'm still upset with how her dress turned out. It's so difficult for me because it looks fake.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
My printer has a scanner, but either it doesn't work or 'm a technotard, so I'm relegated to taking a picture with my phone and putting it on photobucket.

I offhandedly drew that picture after my CST in biology, which was a while ago.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
hey sleepyone nice (pink haired)marth avatar where u get it?
It is Luka Megurine, isn't it?
This got me so curious that I had to do some research....
Now I know what is Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune and Luka! :laugh:

And nice Ness drawing!
Maybe, someday, I'll post one of my drawings! :bee:

Uffe

Smash Hero
Here's an old one I drew back near the end of March in 2008.

Here's one I drew long before that.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I might have used a webcam or the lighting is just bad. It'd look better if it were scanned. Thanks for the comment.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
i got nearly all the songs... they get old after a while... except around the world.

Around the world around the world......

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So as promised I'm working on....something.

It is something that I hope will be a decent contribution to the Ness community, and it is something that I need to reserve the so-called 'rights' to a couple songs for.... Namely "Vector Point Engineering Water Buffalo" and "Buzz Buzz's Revenge" from the 'Bound Together' EB music remix pack.....Don't use my songs! >< I need them for....

something....

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well I know of no combo videos coming up, so okay. I haven't heard either one actually.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
So as promised I'm working on....something.

It is something that I hope will be a decent contribution to the Ness community, and it is something that I need to reserve the so-called 'rights' to a couple songs for.... Namely "Vector Point Engineering Water Buffalo" and "Buzz Buzz's Revenge" from the 'Bound Together' EB music remix pack.....Don't use my songs! >< I need them for....

something....
Man, those are two of my five favorite song on that album.
The others are, Flying Man, Flying Ska Men, and Da Black Market.

Top Bottom