• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
Wow, dajaman. That is a cool song. (first time I heard Daft Punk music). Then I went and watched all of Interstella 5555. Now I'm tired.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
No wonder Ice Climbers mains fear Ness, he's too good. Epic points to FOW, though he beat one of my MI brothers.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So FOW got 33rd at Genesis. Impressive work....

Unfortunately I said earlier today "if FOW gets top 20 I'll consider going back to Ness, if he gets top 8 I'll go back for sure". I already promised I'm returning to Ness eventually anyway though.

^
Also IC's fear Ness because it's a tough matchup for them if the Ness knows it. It's hard to grab Ness, the timing on the chain-grab is different for Ness, and it's really easy for Ness to separate the IC's.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I'm motivated by a few Ness mains. FOW showed that it's very well possible to get far with Ness. ViceGrip showed me that as well. I know there's no mention of him at Genesis, but a lot of people see him as a great Ness main, just like FOW. Two of them pretty much motivate me.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^Not gonna lie, ViceGrip motivated me to play Ness for a long time...

Not sure if I should appreciate him for keeping me with this awesomely fun character or hate him from holding me back from playing top tiers XD.

lol <3 ViceGrip

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I would have figured he'd be at Genesis for sure given his proximity to it. Unfortunately it seems that's not the case.

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
a ditto ness team is the most evil thing on god's green earth consitering how much **** can be pulled off and pk flash healing that can keep them alive.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
PKT Healing is actually more efficient I think...

What? There are Genesis results? Where can I find this?

And who did FOW get knocked out by?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
So, FOW is broken. :laugh:

Seriously, though, 33rd out of all of those great players? If he's this good now, his Ness is gonna be nasteee in a few years. And when he has the money/freedom to go to whichever tournaments he chooses he'll have a lot more player/character experience.

First Ness player to become a Smash Elitist? Calling it right now.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Is being in the SBR even possable? I thought it would be too hard so I didn't try at all. -_-;

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It's not my fault that I haven't used Ness in a tourney match in a while. >.>

I'll say this, after knowing that Ness can mess with more people than I thought, I shall use him more in tourney match's and not just money match's in freindlies.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Only use Ness on money match's?! Your good enough to win a good amount of match's before substituting, but not good enough to win with Ness only. I mean since you main Kirby, Ice Climbers is a pain right? Ness is better at that match up than Kirby. But like I said, you need to use your Ness in tourney's.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I told you I'm coming back ><

Sheesh just give me my time to shine as yet another MK, make some $$ and then come back better than ever.

XD

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
.... ::makes Matrix reference to the last movie:: YOU WILL BECOME THE META KNIGHT!! DON'T LEAVE! Vicegrip or FOW will have to save you and beat you across the head with a baseball bat.

Dajay, you should come into the tourney on saturday playing that song and walking around the whole place... it would be awesome. I like daft punk, and that just might give me the extra boost to kick some people around with my bair (as both ness and kirby).

Uffe

Smash Hero
Hello, Flying Man! Do you main Ness? If so, that's cool. Also, welcome to SmashBoards!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yes, he beats a fair share of things with baseball bats, yoyos and slingshots... He even beats bears with that stuff.

Whoever hasn't, play EB!! NAO!!!!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
.... ::makes Matrix reference to the last movie:: YOU WILL BECOME THE META KNIGHT!! DON'T LEAVE! Vicegrip or FOW will have to save you and beat you across the head with a baseball bat.

Dajay, you should come into the tourney on saturday playing that song and walking around the whole place... it would be awesome. I like daft punk, and that just might give me the extra boost to kick some people around with my bair (as both ness and kirby).
Get me a ride there and I'll go. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until Clash (which I plan on entering this time).

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
:( i can't get you a ride Dajayman. I will might see you at CoB.I've gotta see how i do at this next tournament with my newly found skillz with both ness and kirby. (at 0% on the opponent for kirby, i've thought of a sure 25+ combo (fthrow>fair>grab>dthrow>utilt/usmash>follow with uairs or maneuver for bairs))

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
:( i can't get you a ride Dajayman. I will might see you at CoB.I've gotta see how i do at this next tournament with my newly found skillz with both ness and kirby. (at 0% on the opponent for kirby, i've thought of a sure 25+ combo (fthrow>fair>grab>dthrow>utilt/usmash>follow with uairs or maneuver for bairs))
The Kirby auto-combo has been known for a long time.

On almost all characters: fthrow>uair>reverse utilt>SH bair works and brings them to 37% if not staled. Most characters can DI out after the utilt (some before the utilt) but most players don't have a clue how.

Against Fox/Falco it changes to fthrow>uair>grab>fthrow>uair.

Got my first tourney where I'll be playing 100% MK tomorrow....I feel dirty already.

Top Bottom