• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NEOH] ¡Viva España! [Overrrr! Thanks for coming everyone!]

M@v

Subarashii!
Hmmmm....might make my return to NEOH for this. Its pretty much on the borderline for my one day driving limit to and from; will have to think about it a little.

D

Deleted member

I'll go if vidjo goes and i get to team with him.

@ jesse: i lost your phone number. broke old phone, got a new one, etc. fox/peach?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I lol'd when the guy with an even more confusing name than Slarts implied that Slarts didn't know what he was talking about. Me, FlipX, and VanZ were just at his house.
ROFL true dat. At least my name is plain english. Also, I've been part of the NEOH Melee scene since Brawl came out. I discovered competitive melee via online vids, and really wanted to get into it, started learning stuff, then brawl was announced so I decided to wait to join that scene when it was fresh and starting out. Then I didn't enjoy Brawl so I got into melee for real.

Anyways, I totally wanted to be vanz's ride, but I suppose you can swipe it from me. Actually, if you want to take up a carful, I could try to get zach/tony maybe and the three of us could drive up to vanz's place and then you could drive us all from there, if he doesn't mind us loitering in/outside his living space for a bit. I guess if we wanted more people, like say justin, I could try to procure my mom's van. Yo dawg, we heard you like vanz, so we put vanz in a van so you can give him your money at your tourney.

Anyways, I'm going to go be awesome and play Ocarina of Time in 3D now.

4% APR

Smash Champion
lol at you guys fighting over who gets to take vanz. Can i ride with you guys?

If any of you marvel guys also play sf4 id be down for some friendlies

Skyson

Smash Ace
Skyson and Slarti are definitely lookin' at going to this. Now I/we know about it enough in advance to get off work this day. 8D

CANTON!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
4%, want to team in Melee and show these youngsters how it's done? I'm still up to speed.

4% APR

Smash Champion
aight KB I'm down for that son. I have no idea what character im gonna use though haha.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
He better not miss it xD I think I'm forcing him to help with a tournament since he partially volunteered! XD

Suyon

Smash Lord
Lokii, I think you should add the rules, stages, and the entrance fee for each tournament pretty soon. Should gather as much people as possible from other regions since it's been awhile since we had a tournament in NEOH.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Also, if you want MVC3 and Blazblu to be legit tournaments like at OUGA, I would suggest making an SRK link. If they're just side events, then nevermind.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Lokii wanted to say that we will be using the unity rule set and that we will be posting on SRK soon as well. (She is on vacation now and txt'd me this info).

Also needs more hype

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yeah, still waiting for update on this. Seeing how apparently there are other tournaments on this day....such as MI and Columbus. I'm seeing this as a NEOH tournament only. Unfortunate indeed.

Supporting this tournament.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yeah, still waiting for update on this. Seeing how apparently there are other tournaments on this day....such as MI and Columbus. I'm seeing this as a NEOH tournament only. Unfortunate indeed.

Supporting this tournament.
See my post, and what c-bus tounry, we've had this way b4

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
UPDATING TODAY!

Dead serious.

I have a computer once again. Still looking for someone to TO MvC3 since I have never played in my life, thus I know nothing at all about this game.

And, I have a little surprise for all who Pre-Reg USING THE FORMAT PROVIDED IN THE OP AND for anyone who helps TO. (aka bribes?)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
UPDATING TODAY!

Dead serious.

I have a computer once again. Still looking for someone to TO MvC3 since I have never played in my life, thus I know nothing at all about this game.

And, I have a little surprise for all who Pre-Reg USING THE FORMAT PROVIDED IN THE OP AND for anyone who helps TO. (aka bribes?)
If I can make it out to this i'll help TO.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks so much ITT ; w ;

By the way, anyone who wants to help TO:
I might have a meeting the week before or the week of Viva to potentially see the venue and to talk stuff over/eat food/potential smashfest after.
Plus spontaneous NEOH meetups are always amusing.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Hmmmm....might make my return to NEOH for this. Its pretty much on the borderline for my one day driving limit to and from; will have to think about it a little.
If you come to this i'll buy you a sausage, pepperoni, meatball, cheese stromboli.

Also, I'm about 99% sure I can go to this. It's a stone's throw from my gf's place so she won't be too mad if i'm only gone for part of a day.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*sigh*

I probably won't be able to show. This month filled up real fast.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
A full setup is tv with system/game. Partial is anything less.

I wish some CBus was coming to this, but AZ's is literally that day. It's unfortunate, but AZ's would be cheaper for me too.

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow talk about a NEOH tourney getting absolutely date ***** again. We just can't win...

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well, just wanted to know the difference in price with that or they're just the same.
Anyways I really don't expect anyone out of NEOH to come honestly. I thought MI was coming but then I see they have a tournament and AZ decides to make the tournament on the 23rd. AZ should just come up here with those trophies.

Yeah I know what you mean KB. I feel that NEOH is always ***** here in tournaments.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Anyways I really don't expect anyone out of NEOH to come honestly. I thought MI was coming but then I see they have a tournament and AZ decides to make the tournament on the 23rd. AZ should just come up here with those trophies.
aww. well at least i should get to meet the other NEOH people who come, since i havent met them yet lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Juuuuuuuu nooooooooo ; A ;

KB, we still got this. We have a bunch of newcomers who we can introduce to the scene...and we're not gonna let DU get in the way of having a good tournament : )

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Good point Lokii, let's do this. I'll try and get my group of buds at the coffee house to come. The Marvel event should help with that.

Top Bottom