• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NEOH] ¡Viva España! [Overrrr! Thanks for coming everyone!]

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
im on my way now. i should be there around 1p.m. hopefully there will be people to play cs2 with.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks Day <3

Despite a power outage at the venue due to storms, we have moved the brackets to my house.

...Aka Im freaking out.

Thanks for being so cooperative everyone! Much love!

D

Deleted member

I just barely made it back home...could barely drive it was raining so hard!

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
ggs to those i played cs2, ssf4 ae, and brawl with.

shoutouts to power outage
shoutouts to shugo getting headshotted in dodgeball

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Awww! You okay, Auspher??

Haha dodgeball was fun :3 Hope everyone enjoyed the surprise, despite it having to be premiered 15 minutes early because power outage

And thanks once again to everyone for being so awesome, especially through the change in venues. I appreciate how awesome everyone was and how nice my house was left (I barely had to clean! YES!)

Thanks for coming out here Pittsburgh. Hope to see you guys starting next month for some video gamin'.

And of course...<3 NEOH! Love you guys and gals so much.

Once again, thanks for making everything go so smoothly everyone!!!

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yeah, at least the tournament was able to end. Still think playing tournament matches from using car battery would have been awesome.
Shoutouts to MK since I only lost to MK this entire tournament <3 much love <3. I only rage to MK and dumb shenanigens happening. I do get upset when losing but I don't rage. I will post this again in results thread for EMPHASIS...........

M@v

Subarashii!
Fun as hell tourney. Great job running it loki; it sucks mother nature trolled us with the power outtage, but you managed it well. I got home safe. Tired, and shoutouts tomorrow in the results thread.

I did the math on my characters, and this is how the display should look:

:metaknight::fox::zelda::falco:(won 1 match a piece with zelda and falco)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Fun as hell tourney. Great job running it loki; it sucks mother nature trolled us with the power outtage, but you managed it well. I got home safe. Tired, and shoutouts tomorrow in the results thread.

I did the math on my characters, and this is how the display should look:

:metaknight::fox::zelda::falco:(won 1 match a piece with zelda and falco)
i missed your Zelda lol

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I enjoyed friendlies with those I played with...Shame the hall was so barren :/ A looot of folks I didn't know before were there, so cheers to all for meeting em!

I am sadfaced/annoyed that there was no 360s...and no MvC3...

D

Deleted member

I sucked at this tourney. Didn't have much time to practice at all this past week...:(

Top Bottom