• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NEOH] ¡Viva España! [Overrrr! Thanks for coming everyone!]

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
do i have to register myself on here? ;( thats too much work.

lookin foz a good teammate too

M@v

Subarashii!
What's the turnout looking like? Please don't exaggerate; be realistic. If you want you can pm me it. I'm 50:50 on going atm.

Also what time is this planning to end? This tourney is on the edge of my 1 day driving capacity :3

Carroll, if I come I'll bring your cube.

EDIT: Oh nice just realized its cheap to enter. That helps.

M@v

Subarashii!
EDIT: Alright I'm confirmed for this. Gotta Rep Pittsburgh since the melee guys are going. Col is coming with me as usual. Although were mixing things up and going to go for different teammates this time.

Tag:M@v
Games being entered:Brawl(Singles/Doubles)
Setups: 1
Shugo and I are teaming for doubles.

Tag:Col
Games being entered: Brawl(Singles/Doubles)
Setups: ?
Col is looking for a teammate for doubles (Marth/Ike)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I may or may not go, depends on what time this is going to end. Have plans that night that i really don't want to miss.

If i do go, i will need a teammate for melee doubles if they have them.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
YES SHUGO. YOU HAVE TO PRE-REG.
(Heck, send it in a text for all I care!!)

Also: I will not be able to update ANYTHING from nowish until thursday or friday because I am going out of state for my grandmother's funeral. Any updates from then on in will probably be done by the other TOs via texts from me.

TOs: If any of you want to see the venue, PM me. Planning on making a trip out there friday to see the youth ministry director (aka the woman who is letting us make this happen)

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
fffffff. Why does this always happen. So, in other news from NEOH Melee failing to stack it up, 4% has to work this saturday. Last I talked to Vanz he said he really wanted a break from melee, and he just moved again to another spot in NEOH so I'm not sure if he'd even be that much on my way. Then my non-melee friends decided to have the biggest party of the year this same day. So now I don't even know if I want to go, especially since the last few people that are into melee that might be going are interested in the party over this tournament that "looks like it's mostly brawl." On top of all this, my dad's car just broke down and he still needs to use my car/my mom's car to drive to work, so if I took the other vehicle I'd be stranding the rest of my family at home for a whole day, and they have plans and weren't too happy when I suggested taking my car up to Cleveland for a whole day. Sorry guys. I would be going if Vanz and 4% both really wanted to go because they would have needed rides. I'm very sorry for the late notice.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I know OH sucks. Last weekend there was a columbus tournament that advertised that drephen was coming in the thread title. Drephen wasn't there, only around 10 or so people entered, and grand finals were between two people in my car. So I can kinda sympathize with poor attendance. I would definitely be going to this if I wasn't suddenly under outstanding circumstances outside my control.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I know OH sucks. Last weekend there was a columbus tournament that advertised that drephen was coming in the thread title. Drephen wasn't there, only around 10 or so people entered, and grand finals were between two people in my car. So I can kinda sympathize with poor attendance. I would definitely be going to this if I wasn't suddenly under outstanding circumstances outside my control.
slarti, you realize you might take a hit in the *NEW* Ohio Power Rankings for this, right?
Oh noes!!!! :embarrass:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I am not entirely sure, Pops.
Gonna work all that stuff out tomorrow in my fun car trip to Erie, PA...

...Nothing happens in Erie...Nothingggg TT __ TT

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Not going to this. A large majority of people on that list I made aren't going to come, if any. Sorry.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ehhh i guess i'll do it on here ;x

Tag: Shugo
Events: Brawl Singles/Doubles

Done? :)

And....uhhhhhhh...I forgot there's a party on this day...maybe/hopefully i can do both. >_> lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Lol @ OH players not going to OH tournys. step it up. Last tourny there was more oos players then oh players. Is melee looking good still?

:phone:
Pittsburgh is able to get more locals than the incoming ohio car pools. You guys got this.

@ Shugo I'd say go to this as long as you can, then go there.

D

Deleted member

Didn't you say you need money, Shugo? You KNOW what you should attend, lol.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll be "sick" for work and showing up to this if the melee turnout starts looking a lil better. . . . and if we can have a Mario Party Tourney.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll be "sick" for work and showing up to this if the melee turnout starts looking a lil better. . . . and if we can have a Mario Party Tourney.
Oh man, its real now.

My wii has infinite replay. I can record stuff :D. If you don't mind, I can make my wii the main station so we can record matches there and the singles/doubles finals.

D

Deleted member

I have infinite replays on my Wii, too.

I'm thinking of putting that autosave setting on it just because I feel like an *** whenever I save matches, lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, I got a good amount of videos on my channel (tgsmaverick), and I'm trying to keep an active channel so I keep getting subscribers. :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Go for it, I don't really feel like recording anything other than my mms this time around.

Taking all challenges, $5 and up.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Actually Lokii, please put me down for Melee singles as well. I'll try and show a little bit of that old school Melee player swag.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
It seems like there's still a lot of question marks as far as teams go. I'm going to wait and see what happens. Also, the venue has AC, right?

M@v

Subarashii!
Btw guys, I'm going to be selling some extra gamecube controllers I have here. They are in varying condition/usage. I'm planning to sell them for 5 bucks a piece. I'll let you test them first so you can see which ones feel right for you.

D

Deleted member

Btw guys, I'm going to be selling some extra gamecube controllers I have here. They are in varying condition/usage. I'm planning to sell them for 5 bucks a piece. I'll let you test them first so you can see which ones feel right for you.
I'm very interested in this!

Also, I'll be teaming with Blimp aka the legit Samus main from the last smashfest at Lokii's. :3

FlipX

Smash Ace
what is the melee turnout looking like for this? if its like 10 i'll go, but if not then i'm just gonna stay home. :X
Im moderately sick right now, so i probably wont know until friday what I plan on doing =/ I can send out some texts and see what my car would look like if I did go. Ill post back here sometime tomorrow afternoon with updates.

Top Bottom