• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NEOH] ¡Viva España! [Overrrr! Thanks for coming everyone!]

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Btw guys, I'm going to be selling some extra gamecube controllers I have here. They are in varying condition/usage. I'm planning to sell them for 5 bucks a piece. I'll let you test them first so you can see which ones feel right for you.
ooo im interested in this, my GC controllers all suck so i need new ones for other people at home

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Im moderately sick right now, so i probably wont know until friday what I plan on doing =/ I can send out some texts and see what my car would look like if I did go. Ill post back here sometime tomorrow afternoon with updates.
Sounds good.

@M@v
--No joke i will buy like 3 of them if you have various colors and such. Like orange, white, black, silver, purple, etc. I always love having a ton of controllers.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I will also be bringing 3 controllers for sale (all silver) and a gamecube with melee and a memory card for sale.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Aight so looks like Vanz would be in if I can drive down there. Gonna tell a couple more people about the tourny who might go regardless of my situation, but Im expecting work johns =(

Edit: Also M@v I'd probably be interested in a controller also if you have any top tier working ones

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm not even 100% sure the working condition of some; hence why I'm letting people test them before buying.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if it's too soon to ask but for CS2 it's not in the morning right cause i won't be there til around noon and it's the only game im doing (i may do brawl casuals but i don't plan on signing up for the brawl tourny).

Suyon

Smash Lord
The WAY people. Some group of something? A fundraising group?
I feel like I'm going to church for this.

Thinking of coming here lain cuz the WAY group may make an appearance?
:phone:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ah yes, the WAY people. An indigenous group of South African Indians who stem from an early hunter-gatherer society. The church is located on their holy grounds.

I also may have hooked 1-2 more melee people into going. They are complete scrubs so it will be free money for all involved.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
CS2 is looking to be afternoon...before Brawl singles, I think. Working out the schedule hopefully tonight.
Sorry about not having it sooner >__< I've had a rough few weeks.

Also WAY group is the youth group I'm in. I was approached to host a tourney...which coincidentally, I was looking for a NEOH venue. Everyone wins. And yes Lain, we should have a few WAY members entering. If they don't, I will make them enter/beg and plead until they enter. R1CKY has been to Test Your Might X with Denzi and I (Aka Fro's lookalike) and he will hopefully enter.
Also, WAY group is insane, and most don't talk religion unless we are in meetings being srs....which is rare.

AAAALSO...
I have a secret event planned around dinnerish time saturday...There might be a break around 6 for food and whatnot...so surprise then maybe...MAYBE.

lain

Smash Master
XD I might come Carroll. I was gonna come originally cause this is only like 2 hrs away, but now there's a tourney in MI 2 blocks away from my house lol.

Decisions, decisions :x

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
tsk tsk Will

Brawl + Melee tourney two blocks from your house with Junebug and Ally,

or

Brawl + Melee tourney two hours from your house with ... hmmm

:denzel:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
looooooooool get ***** Will

so basically your options are

1. travel two hours to lose to Blue Rogue
2. travel two blocks to lose to Ally

seems like a verrrrrrrry tough decision

M@v

Subarashii!
You really should have more. It would give me more tourneys within a 1 day span of me besides the ones I host :3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oh! M@v...I'm moving to the 'burgh for school next month.
Basically, I'm going to attempt to host some tournies as well...er...if I have time :'D

SCHEDULE UP!!!!!111one!

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Soooo since our car has both melee and brawl players and melee doesn't start till 4ish how about we do melee teams around the same time as brawl doubles?? I'll do the TOing for it. Just so us melee players aren't super friendlied out before it actaully starts.

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh! M@v...I'm moving to the 'burgh for school next month.
Basically, I'm going to attempt to host some tournies as well...er...if I have time :'D

SCHEDULE UP!!!!!111one!
College right?

I go to penn state for college, so I won't be around Pittsburgh; I'll be at state college >_<.

If I'm home for a weekend/I have a break from school when you don't, I'd be happy to play with you.

I host my tourneys when I'm home. Next time I'll be home for a period longer than a week once school starts back up is december.

Out of curiosity where are going to school at/where you living?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okidokes. That works, Carroll. And thanks so much ; A ; I need all the help I can get atm roflll

Ooooo Penn State. Fun stuffffff (Mum is an alum...OSU v PSU is like a national holiday at my house)
: o Sweet!
I'm going to the Art Institute. Staying in Shannon Hall, down near the PnC park thingy....near a highway overpass apparently.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Still looking for a teammate.... <.<

I typically use Ike for teams, but I can also use Marth if need be.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Sorry I didn't get back to you, Colaya. I'm kinda waiting to see what happens with everyone before I figure out what I want to do for doubles.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Pre reg ends tonight!

...And tomorrow, WE DO BATTLE.

PEOPLES. IF YOU HAVENT PRE REGISTERED, BUT SAID YOU ARE CONFIRMED, PLLLLLLEAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE USE THE PRE REG FORM!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT GAMES FOR SURE AND IF YOU HAVE SET UPS OR NOT (YOU CAN PUT MAYBE FOR SET UPS. IDC!)

IM PRINTING THE LISTS AT 12AM TONIGHT. PLEASE, HAVE ALL PRE REG POSTS IN BY THEN. THANKS SO MUCH!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll add you to the doubles list if you are entering doubles. Thats no big deal.

Also, if you have anything you want to add everyone, feel free to tell me now. I gots me some lists to type :3

D

Deleted member

Don't know if I mentioned this, but I'll be bringing a TV along with my Wii(for Brawl).

FlipX

Smash Ace
Probably not going to be making it, sorry melee crew but the sickness is still kinda hanging around and Im not in the mood to be driving all over picking people up.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Just woke up, gotta wait for gf to wake up before we head out. I can't bring my brawl setup because a friend is borrowing it.

M@v

Subarashii!
leaving now. Says its about a 2 and half hour drive, so figure us there anywhere from 10:40-11ish. I'll post from my mobile phone if were going to run late.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Good luck to everyone at this event and I hope that it's ****ing amazing!

I wish I was able to make it up, but here's to an amazing tournament for you guys!

Top Bottom