• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT & 2GG Presents: Nice Shot Hugo RESULTS UP Pools + Bracket

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
also i'm taking MM with my marth

going from 2-5 bucks the most. OoS gets dibs first!

HugS - Ganon/Samus? $5?

any other takers?

-JKUN

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
**** i was kinda hoping for 2 bucks but i will do it! I need my drive back! >=(

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
nah it's ok i cant afford to slack off and i need something to motivate me so we can do it for 5

HugS™

Smash Lord
:(

i like to play sets the way they should be like in actual tournament
Well, I think the way that actual tournaments work allows for auto-wins during tournament sets. So, in my sets, I like to make it more fair and do only neutrals.

Deal or no deal?

I don't view money matches as practice for tournament. I view it as a fun way to make some extra money, while having the ability to mess with rules. This is how I like to play.

Jkun, I'll accept the MM if it's neutrals only.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
no, dajuan (i'll do like, $1 or $2 though)

why do people always capitalize my name :<

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
@ Tai - ok i wanna get alot of friendlies with you

@ Shroomed - **** you lil ****** 3 bucks take it or leave it

JK JK shroomed, dont take it personally! i dont want to mm a huge amount or else i cant mm everyone else

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i dunno if i can afford ALOT of friendlies seeing as this tourney's one day

i'll definitely play like, two-ish sets with you after though

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
that's ok, like before the tournament when you come down (the night before). i should have play you and everyone from AZ but i was so smashed out that whole weekend

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
we were all tired due to lateness and the car ride anyway

plus we *played* smash in the car

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah i forgot you have a portable tv in your car and you have that one outlet in your van

****ing **** but do you guys ever get motion sickness?

LuCKy

Smash Master
i cant wait for my **** *** mario to beat hugo n shroomed in that mid tier tourney lol

also i really wanna do a $20 mm since ive never gone double digits with a mm

$20 best of 5

whos down??

-edit hugo/mango are banned from my 20 dollar mm offer

plus ill mm anyone with my falcon so i can get it some respect . . . **** all all of you ****ers!!! . . .haters >.>

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
My scrubby *** is probably gonna be able to show up.
Sooooooooo lets get those MM's >:D
1-3 dollars cuz I might be broke.

I'll play Top tiers and stuff with Ganon.
With Link High and below. =D

djmirrorr

Smash Apprentice
jkun 5 bucks

my fox ur marth?

ahhh ok sure?

so i have:

SuperRad - $5 (sheik or fox?) I'm down to do 2.5 bucks mm set with both of your characters if that will help?
Shroomed - $3? (I need money to mm other people! sorry!)
HugS -??? Haven't reply **** yet >=(
Naota - $5 (this is going to be tough as ****)
Tai - $4 total ($2 Marth/$1 fox/$1 falco)

any other takers?

D

Deleted member

Well, I think the way that actual tournaments work allows for auto-wins during tournament sets. So, in my sets, I like to make it more fair and do only neutrals.

Deal or no deal?

I don't view money matches as practice for tournament. I view it as a fun way to make some extra money, while having the ability to mess with rules. This is how I like to play.

Jkun, I'll accept the MM if it's neutrals only.
alrite then 5 with no gay homo ****** counterpick stages

just know i had no bad intentions

D

Deleted member

i'll MM you

we can not have hugs stupid rule if you want, idc =D

$5?
alright sure want to do best of 3 or 5?

and i don't care about the rule anymore since a money match will never be anything close to a tourney set (unless its 20+)

D

Deleted member

nope i will only do a big hype match if i think i have a 40-55% chance of winning

i think i have like a 20% chance to beat u

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
lol.

Getting upset that you lose cause you play a ****ty character so you make rules to benefit your ****ty character.

Reminds me when I was a kid and my friends and I used to pretend we were superheroes and **** and they'd be like, "I shot you with my laser and you died!" and I go, "No you can't use lasers that's cheating, you can only use your gun!" I only complained because I knew I got ****ed up from the laser, when I know **** well I could have made up a laser for myself.

HugS is such a whiner.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i dont see why people are complaining about hugs stupid rule . . .its neutrals only >.>

the best 5 levels in the game (**** fountain though) and you guys are complaining?

whats wrong with playing those levels only anyways?

there has been plenty of tourneys where the ruel set was neutrals only n this is just another one lol ****in ****ers and its only for mid tiers and under

honestly hugo shouldve made the whole tourney neutrals only but then again it wouldnt really be a stupid rule if it was that way lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
has anyone watched katanagatari? (anyone who likes good anime should follow this **** with me, it's dope)

long story short it's about a 20-year-old dude who has lived in exile all his life but is recruited by the shogunate to beat up a bunch of ninjas and swordsmen and collect 12 legendary uber swords

in the most recently aired episode, the main character (who is very strong but has little real combat experience) has the opportunity to "gay out" his opponent by drawing him away from the battlefield as a trap

but he decides not to, because he reasons "it isn't enough just to win with luck [via bull****], if I want to grow stronger for future fights I have to beat him legitimately"

the spirit of hugo's stupid rule! :D

Top Bottom