• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT & 2GG Presents: Nice Shot Hugo RESULTS UP Pools + Bracket

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
You can only pick neutral stages against mid tier or lower char. unless agreed upon by the player
The way this is worded makes it sound like you aren't allowed to pick neutrals against anyone except mid tiers.

LuCKy

Smash Master
not only is he wrong about the point

mangos doc would fuuuuuuck him up lol *bets a dollar on it*

-edit shroomed ur the best since i can talk **** to you n not feel bad about it cuz ur cool as **** lol my mario would **** you up too :D

D

Deleted member

people should money match me

**** people - my falcon

not as ****- my falco

MacD

Banned via Administration
:( i have so tech skill so i was just going to distract you back at my place with hot girls... but if you don't want that... then fine

MacD

Banned via Administration
well i mean i live on a college campus and the people right across from me are 4 girls... just sayin

i like to keep my guests happy when they visit

but if you have other plans when i house you... be my guest ;)

HugS™

Smash Lord
Due to the fact that I can't seem to make it out of pools, there will be no pools at this tournament,

No I'm kidding, I'd be down for pools, but it's up to champ since only he knows how much time he has. I imagine there will be.

Charoo

Smash Champion
im sorry if im not giving this 100% attention like other NCTs but I am working extra hard on other things right now to make everything happen.

That being said, I am still working on this and hope it will be big. I am also trying to make this a two day event instead of 1 but I dunno if that will happen yet.

as for pools, I am still thinking about it. I don't want to keep adding events over the ones we have because it will just make it end late. Personally, I feel that a tournament ending early makes it much better and everyone can hang out together afterward.

Most likely, I will have a Player's Choice poll for people to pick as the third event:

- Doubles Pools
- Singles Pools
- Mid Tier Tourney
- 3v3 Crew
- Other

I wanted to have mid tier tournament over singles pools because it's "new and exciting". If the people want something else though then we can change it still. It all depend on the time constraint.

I got this though since I'm too good

Charoo

Smash Champion
oh yeah the 3v3 crew will be like

no char. can be the same in the crew

except when it's a crew with all the same mid tier char. or lower

so

fox, falco, sheik = ok
fox, fox, fox = NOT ok
link, link, link = ok
falcon, luigi, luigi = NOT ok

before mio comes in and say I stole his idea. I got this idea back in 2008 when Julian aka Race show me how street fighter crew battle work. He was talking about how him and his other crew member both sue zangief and they can't do that in crew so one of them switch to m. bison.

I then got this idea and told him it would be cool for smash but there was never any crews for smash. Now that I'm able to do it myself, of course I'm going to implement this rule that I learn from 2008. So I took sfiv idea because I think it's a cool idea and that we should try it for smash.

Top Bottom