• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey I like Brawl. ):

I like it More then Brawl+.

and speaking of Brawl Ill need a partner. (For Brawl)

who wants to team with a scrub?

Gardevior

Smash Lord
in fraction, this is not on topic

@stingrz, i know ur playin wit lucas but honestly thats how i feel with ALOT of the melee people in the community. **** gets outta hand sometimes.
Keith, you've been more obnoxious this thread than all the melee players. Nothing against you personally. Just sayin'.

I keep wanting to get this thread back on topic but I don't think it's possible.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ur entitled to ur opinion lee, but i dont think its obnoxious to tell a person how i feel about **** talk.
plus... all the brawlers didnt think i was in the wrong. I actually got a few thanks from some peeps via pm's, for sayin what is on alot of peoples mind. ( including lurkers from other states *cough* *cough*)

edit: behr, jon needs a partner

DJRome

Smash Hero
it's mostly because you're incorrectly generalizing. like me saying something based on what a few black people do.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it's mostly because you're incorrectly generalizing. like me saying something based on what a few black people do.
Ur probably right. im sorry.
btw its snowing so is ur tourney still on for tomorrow? or will u be making any changes to the time?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I hate to say this but the way society is, we go off generalizations very easily.
This is true, i cant walk into best buy without the white people staring at me.
one time i was walking with a few friends in the mall.(one white, one asian) and this cute white girl was walking with her boyfriend, coming our way. she waves and made a quick smile, (assuming it was at me because i was the one closest to her.) and then before i could get like two feet from her, the guy quickly grabs her by the wrist - holds his head down and walks with her away. ****S! ****ed up man!

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
@ Keith- Yeah, Fiz goes to ECU now

@ Luke- Nah buddy don't think like that, you're really good you just doubt yourself so much. This tournament will be my first in almost a year, I look forward to seeing you the most bro

Jon?

Smash Champion
Sup, ksk. Do you have a teammate for this? I'm still looking for a teammate for Brawl.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Slasher bro- Pretty good, actually.

Duo- Lol it's okay, I haven't learned a thing about that matchup and you probably know more. I'm not concerned.
As for Melee, yeah dude, I'm looking forward to playing you in that. =)

Oh, and I won't entering singles for stuff if that good player fund doesn't start looking better soon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
First of all, that's supposed to be "won't be."

I'm not getting a lot of Youtube/WC monetary support for this. If I don't get much more from anyone anywhere soon, then I have no need to enter singles at stuff at this.

Top Bottom