• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol @ my allisbrawl feedback

last 5:
Beast Squirtle, best aib?
Nice Pokemon Trainer. Your Squirtle alone made the matches difficult.
wow, i'm so tired of how practically the only way i'm dying these days is by sd's.
beast squirt squirt
good pt

i 0 deathed one guy with charizard and all they say is..."beast squirtle man". its kinda weird. my squirtles not even that good

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingrz stop fighting nubz and get yo black *** over to my place so we can practice. ur in highschool right? that education dosent matter just head over here tomorrow, and stay until after herb 3

edit: i think i remeber co18 telling me he was going to Standford for college. it was either that or duke i believe. if pp goes to the cali tourney make him blow up standford (a day where there are no civilians.) so co is forced to go to duke, and we can have a good d3 main. cause we have no good d3's here.

Foxy

Smash Master
lol @ my allisbrawl feedback

last 5:
Beast Squirtle, best aib?
Nice Pokemon Trainer. Your Squirtle alone made the matches difficult.
wow, i'm so tired of how practically the only way i'm dying these days is by sd's.
beast squirt squirt
good pt

i 0 deathed one guy with charizard and all they say is..."beast squirtle man". its kinda weird. my squirtles not even that good
i didn't think your pt was that good =\

you had nice trixxies though

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well of course i couldnt beat your metaknight lol
i'm working on it, 2 week pt :3

ill probably go pt all through winners like I did at my tourney seth, if i can come ;/ still dont have a ride.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
keith I promise you guys are not taking first in teams at this.
well i really hope we do lol
still debating what char to use. my playstyle is so different from each char i play, so i cant be switchen back and forth.

edit: but its proabably useless, in singles ill probably go against a diddy main or oli main and get ****ed up cause i still dont know the mu. or ill lose to jons lame *** falco cause ill get to impatient. :/ or rags gay dk cause he's gay, or any mk there, or emo foxy, or gay stingrz, or gay pp... and then when he beats me he's gonna say" gosh dern keith, i haven't played this game in a year, and im still the best." then thast going to infuriate me and ima hit um. then pp will cry, and then all the hardcore melee people will try to lynch me cause i hurt there hero. then ill have to file a hate crime cause a bunch a white dudes beat me up/killed me. then im gonna be in heaven thinking " wow, all this started because of gay *** oli, gay *** diddy, gay *** mk, gay as jon, gay *** pp, gay *** stingrz, emo gay *** foxy, and gay *** dk.

BEHR

Smash Hero
umm Ive been playing Brawl.
I wanna play Sonic. I just havent got my Wii back form Vilt. .-.

I havent played in like 6 Months or the last State tourney I think.

But Yes I play brawl. lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
see behr, this is why i love u man, cause u play both games, and even though im sure u like melee more, u aint ashamed to say u play brawl. Ur a real man in my book.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I wasnt talking about a song, i was talking about what normal college women say freshmen year. but i know what song ur singing

DJRome

Smash Hero
Cuz you're hot and you're cold
you're hot and you're cold

Top Bottom