• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont troll anymore...

snake/mk/falco/ddd
why do u play any of those characters? they suck.
****, i honestly am getting hype over melee after seeing amsah match. i saw it in person but it just funny how jman is like one of the best and even he got so frustrated he sd'd.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Keith, you really don't understand Melee...
duh, thats why im going to enter tourneys now, so i can start learning. its gonna take me seven years, but odds are u melee peeps wont like the next smash game that comes out and u will bash that too, so melee is the future..... and im a futuristic man.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
keith you're allowed to be a **** to some people, when they know you don't really mean it, you know? thats what friendships are based off of

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
someone teach me samus and mewtwo, they seem like campy chars. alukard is a monster i just saw him glitch the **** out of fd with some weird tech, he went from like the left side, down b bombed himself then went all the way to the right side. PRO AS ****!

edit: stingrz, i know, u should see how much i harass pp on facebook. i dont know if he had many black friends before me, so im trying to scare the **** out of um.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its called a super wavedash, keith. its a really cool abuse of the physics on her down b bomb.

the extender is an easter egg put in by the developers that has to do with the d pad and your grapple. it's amazing.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Extendeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

so i gotta down b bomb, wavedash and hit d pad all at the same time? to much actions per minute im going back to brawl

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
you down b, on frame 41 of down b, you flick the stick the oppitsite direction of which way you wanna go, then on frame 42 you flick the stick back towards the direction you wanna go and boom

SUPA WAVDASH DEWD.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Extendeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!

so i gotta down b bomb, wavedash and hit d pad all at the same time? to much actions per minute im going back to brawl
you don't wave dash... I think it's on the 41st frame of Samus's Bomb you move either left or right, and the on the 42nd frame you move in the opposite direction, then boom.

Edit: **** got beat to it

more edit: lol we both said 'boom.'

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
someone teach me samus and mewtwo, they seem like campy chars. alukard is a monster i just saw him glitch the **** out of fd with some weird tech, he went from like the left side, down b bombed himself then went all the way to the right side. PRO AS ****!
are u trolling?

neither taj nor hugs play necessarily campy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPPDvT_KRE4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T0O-jHgECM

i think its a matter of spacing with hugs' samus, so its important to distinguich his running away from any sort of camping

i ALSO consider it commendable for anyone to seriously pick up these characters who imo are incredibly hard to learn

Top Bottom