• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
**** it, foxy dosent have the rules to melee, what are the rules to melee?

edit: what are yall doing? i said dont talk to jon, obviously i didnt re spawn to him cause he has no idea what hes talkin about.
now what r the rules to that tech obsessed game?!?!?!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
pp's post back there was AMAZINGly perfect.

I loved it

I am going to save it

It was too good

I laughed

I cried

Also, religion is something that is impossible to debate and get to a solid conclusion on...do not doubt me.

I suggest taking that to the Debate Hall, where all they do is ...well, i already gave my spiel about what i think about that group a while back, so ill just leave it at that.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Finally, someone that knows where im coming from.

edit: PP, i didnt take the time to read what u said cause it was to long, im skimmed over it and i agree with you on some parts (i guess).
my whole first comment was simply saying that it would take forever to be good at melee if ur just starting out. at this point its like trying to make it to the NFL and have never played football. those who try to get serious at it know, by the time they can win tourneys out of state, there will be another smash game coming out. yall can disagree with what i say, but dont call my **** non sense u pricks. thats also one of the reason i dont go back to melee cause half of yall talk so much ****.
You know what they say. One bad apple can spoil the bunch. I actually tried to take the time to get good at Melee but the people that I played with were so disrespectful and elitist that they pissed me off and made me hate the game. Yes, I actually used the word hate which I don't use too often. Maybe their are some nice people out there but when you're surrounded by morons you tend not to really care anymore. Its a problem in almost every competitive gaming circle. Its like the equivalent of hazing.

But anyway, I'm still hyped for 64 and Brawl.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
crystal meth... ur a melee player.... plllllzzz tell me the rules. are there any ledge grab limits? what it the time of each match?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh sorry seth i thought someone from sp had just happened to reference amsah vs. jman sometime in the past and when you read us talking about planking, the reference popped back into your head and you purposefully got the wrong guy just so that melee people would be like "you idiot, it's amsah not aniolas"

because that would be good trolling which is what i was inferring

hey pp, if you rearrange the digits of my post count then it will be the same as yours. isn't that cool?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
what does that mean lucas

you follow the torah but don't believe in God?
In a weird way, yes, that's exactly what it means.

You see... the second biggest difference between Christianity and Judaism, in my eyes, - the first being Jesus - is the concept of questioning the word of God. So, why not question if God even exists? I personally can't see that God actually exists, but I'm more than open to the idea. Sometimes I wish I did believe, and other times I remember why I can't see it being possible.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
so pound was eight minutes like brawl.... is that how it is in local tourneys.... someone answer me im really about to cry over this ****..

edit: im gonna kill myself if no one answers me, im serious

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol what? i just looked it up to see if jew had any religious connotations. i was asking for clarification

null55

Smash Master
Atheism is not a religion.

...is the rejection of belief in the existence of any deities.
did i say it was?

i said it's still a 'leap'. you still choose to believe something. and that something is that there is not a deity and there's not a purpose to all this ****. rejection = belief. you reject that there is a god, just as Christians reject that there isn't a god.

agnostics don't leap. they only reject falsifiable things. science is agnostic, not atheistic.

some people need to leap, some people don't, some people don't know if they should or not.

don't tell anyone, but imo, we all leap at some point, even just in little ways, we need to to survive.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what is your goal?
to get in melee and start winning. it worked for amsah

@ stingrz, but people hate jiggs with a passion so that will make them crack faster. plus ill be talkin hella **** during my matches. ill say stuff like " haha u ****in suck at this game" or " ur **** is small hahaha!" or " brawl is such a better game" that will get them the most. and somewhere in there ill say that i slept with there mother, and she like da black ****.

DJRome

Smash Hero
to get in melee and start winning. it worked for amsah

@ stingrz, but people hate jiggs with a passion so that will make them crack faster. plus ill be talkin hella **** during my matches. ill say stuff like " haha u ****in suck at this game" or " ur **** is small hahaha!" or " brawl is such a better game" that will get them the most. and somewhere in there ill say that i slept with there mother, and she like da black ****.
lol maybe i'll be doing this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YEtJl8wChQ#t=1h15m57s

Top Bottom