• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if the people on the wc arent donating money to start with, he cant finance the trip himself and any money he'd get from brawl would just be money, which he doesnt need

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If things don't look up soonish, then I just won't go.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I kinda am.

Oh well, my selfishness in my own excitement just blinded me to what it would cost other people for pretty much my gain.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Actually, if anyone is willing to donate money to me before March 5th, then I might still consider the trip.

Would anyone be interested?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
man...

u better **** at that tournament PP.

like,

NO johns

for real.

i cant imagine any johns u could possibly have after not ****** at that tournament

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol oh man that is legit. yea pp ill definitely hlp u man.I gotta pay shady back first, and after ncsu hopefully i will have won some money from either brawl or brawl +.When is the NorCal tourney?

edit: the funny thing is, that video has like 3k views, if half of them donated at least 1 dollar, u'd be straight and then some.

Jon?

Smash Champion
lol oh man that is legit. yea pp ill definitely hlp u man.I gotta pay shady back first, and after ncsu hopefully i will have won some money from either brawl or brawl +.When is the NorCal tourney?

edit: the funny thing is, that video has like 3k views, if half of them donated at least 1 dollar, u'd be straight and then some.
So you're finally paying back Shady for the window? Don't forget about paying back Clsda, me, and Ledgr.

I want the 64 tourny on VC as well. We'll see how many people bring set ups for it.

@SOS: Our team name will be Soy Sauce.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
someone team with me for brawl
u idiot, why didnt u tell me u were definitely going ,we could test our teat start here before herb. But i do wish shady could go to her though

@ jon, the only person i still owe money to other than shady is ledger.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah i'm a junior lol

both my parents are kinda tall, i guess.

dude you need to see kackamee. he's 13 and he looks older then me

Foxy

Smash Master
Hey guys.

I want to do crews at this. We'll see how the schedule is progressing and if time is running well then we'll do some form of crews, as much as we have time for

coolio?

Also sup back from MD/VA

played some cooooool guys

p~s is bad

Top Bottom