• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hey guys.

I want to do crews at this. We'll see how the schedule is progressing and if time is running well then we'll do some form of crews, as much as we have time for

coolio?

Also sup back from MD/VA

played some cooooool guys

p~s is bad
but he got like 5th at pound i think. he must have a weakness to NC peeps.

edit: **** sting beat me 2 it. and why didnt u play melee wit um?? brawl growing on u lil guy?

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT

Foxy, please update the thread. I spammed your phone, but you're not answering.

The tournament will not be cancelled for this Saturday, however, due to venue complications (don't ask), the venue will be moved (like 100 feet away) to the two adjacent dorm complexes, Lee and Sullivan hall. Both of these rooms have a fairly decent sized classroom with a projector, tables, outlets, etc. More space may be available in the Sullivan hall TV lounge, but this is mostly for overflow purposes.

Linked is a map of NCSU West Campus:

MAP

Towards the center of the map are 3 buildings, Bragaw (the original location of the venue), Lee, and Sullivan.

I do not know what Foxy intends to do with the new locations. I'll leave that up to him.

Peace out.

Foxy

Smash Master
IMPORTANT

Foxy, please update the thread. I spammed your phone, but you're not answering.

The tournament will not be cancelled for this Saturday, however, due to venue complications (don't ask), the venue will be moved (like 100 feet away) to the two adjacent dorm complexes, Lee and Sullivan hall. Both of these rooms have a fairly decent sized classroom with a projector, tables, outlets, etc. More space may be available in the Sullivan hall TV lounge, but this is mostly for overflow purposes.

Linked is a map of NCSU West Campus:

MAP

Towards the center of the map are 3 buildings, Bragaw (the original location of the venue), Lee, and Sullivan.

I do not know what Foxy intends to do with the new locations. I'll leave that up to him.

Peace out.
I will come to state as soon as I can this week to check things out and work out the venue. It will definitely work but I just need to confirm everything.

I'll probably go tomorrow, and see it all, whenever is a good time.

The sooner the better, and then I'll update all the info about the new location.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo foxy are there any vids? i know slik is a good wario player, and i wanna see some matches. does he camp like fiction?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
All the cool guys were doing it, so i maze well. im changing my name also, i dont like keith.
i just dont know if " Mongoose" sounds better or " Villain"

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i kinda want premium as well lol. the 135 on my name is so pointless.

keith buy me premium for like 6 months and ill pay you at this...or herb3 if i cant make this

Duo55

Smash Ace
lol foxy you're a ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265263

you didn't beat ps...
Foxy, I hope these ppl in this tournament have gotten alot better since I've last fought them (which has actually been a while, like a year or so) because I was two stocking alot of the ppl even in the top five before I stopped going down there. I know P~S has improved, and so has korn, but EE & Tant??? cmon now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That was the original plan, but I'm not sure if I can reasonably pull it off.

I think I'm going to give it a legitimate shot though, since I just got most of the details worked out.

Duo55

Smash Ace
to be fair, foxy lost to ps and slik, who got 2nd and 3rd. they're both mad legit
True, but I think he could have beaten slik if he really wanted to. Keep in mind though that I'm going off of these ppl from a year ago. I just know that they must have really improved ALOT.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea i mean, we could all judge ally from when I played him on gamefaqs on 2008 and I beat his marth with pit...but ppl get better :p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Foxy, I hope these ppl in this tournament have gotten alot better since I've last fought them (which has actually been a while, like a year or so) because I was two stocking alot of the ppl even in the top five before I stopped going down there. I know P~S has improved, and so has korn, but EE & Tant??? cmon now.
Well, well, well, dont worry, im sure after yall fight my wario ,wario's out of state will be no problem.:laugh:

Foxy

Smash Master
GUYS why are we talking about that silly tournament =[

really now

stop analyzing anime convention tournament results

i sandbagged harrdddddddddcore

i was like feeling up slik in our match

i counterpicked dk and pokemon stadium for lulz and he cg'd me to 90 every stock, but i got 2 stage spikes LOL

ps 0-death'd me first game first stock... then i 2 stocked him

and was winning on halberd, his cp, but my silliness got the best of me

started cheering for him and spamming pivot walk and you know how it goes for me after that

i let a pit 3 stock me game 1 of a set lulz

also tant gave me bottom seed, that hoe

hence why i got 7th after losing to 2nd and 3rd

nutshell: they didn't get better
also the only person who beat me in melee was chu on fd =\

Duo55

Smash Ace
Quick, someone explain seeds to me.
Please.
quick explanation: they determine how the bracket is set up. High seed players fights low seed players first. Seeds are determined by skill and past tournament results. Basically, the whole system is set up to keep the best players from fighting in the early rounds.

Top Bottom