• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Omni you're awesome. I ****ing love you <3

unrelated: i saw the funniest pic ever and had to post it somewhere

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I might as well do my shoutouts

Snap:You're a cool dude. Everything you tell me in regards to playing is very helpful. (I also support MK bans now)
Eh i dont support and MK ban but he is OP.

Wario is 6th now. below ics and falco

edit: tho i dont think its 100% final. i doubt they'll change any of the top stuff though, that seems to be pretty set in stone
6th seems legit. but i think falco should be behind him and diddy should be ahead.

theres no way that terrible character should be top five.

Shout outs.

Kieth change your stupid tag.

flamingo, You cute.

foxy good games in brawl+ good TOness. next time things will work out better.

Seth, you were so quiet at this. we usually have good life conversations at these.

Trevor, good stuff at this man. Jimmy johns is too pro. and that back alley was sketch as hell. good thing we knew the match up.

Mits and Duo, didnt really get to talk to you guys mutch at this. i missed you guys and like seeing you at events.

Omni, GGs Making it out to this. good seeing you again.

Devin "What the ****"

Djrome; lets play more melee next time. too good.

Bo, YOU GAY, SNAKE GAY YOU MAD CAUSE YOU CANT PLAY MARIO.

Kale, good job being the metaknight main from the meta banned state.

Dark hart, Where the **** were you?

LOZR, lets play COD. Good seeing you man. lets wario ditto sometime. playing you in doubles was fun, actually we should team some time and do double wario ;)

Yay. so much salt in the air. wolf sucks.

Rohan i like teaming with you. you did well for not really knowing anything about brawl+ keep playing with trevor and jordan and you got it. and we can do it again some time.

Mizu sucks.

Burlington crew (stock, fyre, zell) you guys are too good at this video game. She mains pit and beat fiz? too pro.

Shady i love you good stuff at this.

ADAM MELROSE. sometimes you say things that are so funny that a laugh about them for the whole ride home. TOO GOOD.

Cam. be blacker at the next one.

GOFG what the **** leave? :(

i think thats everyone... GGs all around.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
No i want him un banned until the SBR decides to ban him (which i think they are discussing now?) [AGAIN]

Hes the best, unbeatable if someone plays him right. Most dont.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
<- Another potential Asian Falco main.
wtf are you pointing at?
OmniOstrich said:
get at me
You ****ing rock Omni. (obligatory ****s)

----------

Also I'm seriously considering entering the next brawl tournament with Ganondorf or Sonic, to see how people react and play against them. I mean, it is my $5 to put into the pool, might as well have fun with it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
shoutouts

cool brawl people:

me- im the ****in man

shady- i knew u would win, good **** my lil partner in crime

rag- was gucci my ***

jon- u gay

seth- *** i saw ur wario and its gotten ALOT better, didnt see meta though cause i didnt stick for singles :(

mits: bro, i know u didnt place the way u wanted, but just keep urself cool and think clear, we all no how good u are.

flamingo and sauce- love yall see u at state we had great matches

karn- good to see u again, start getting back in brawl singles... tell bill the same thing

phoot- good hanging with u again bro

stingrz-.......

duo- great placings bro keep it up

313- keep up wit the rob bro

foxy- good tourney man, loved it, but yea we need to start earlier next time, i told u this would be a huge outcome.

snapp- my tag is not bad :(

devin and bo- good seeing u guys again, wish we could have had some matches

lame melee players:

Crystal meth- it was good seeing u again i will one day play u on a competitive lvl in melee

cam- now everyone is gonna think im gay

djrome- #1 ranked PR for smash 64... isai is nothing compared

josh- u didnt teach me falcon :(

vzakat: good seeing u again.

the rest of yall ****... yall lame

Jon?

Smash Champion
@Keith: I don't think getting "pranked" is a bad thing. You get a new color to your name. I assumed it was you because I don't know anyone else with a premium account.

@Ledgr: Have fun with that learning curve.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol i think im actually gonna enter a lvl 9 luigi the next tourny i go to.

the money is coming back to me anyway :embarrass

Duo55

Smash Ace
i've always wanted to enter a level 9 luigi in brackets just for fun
OMG could you imagine how funny it would be if someone actually lost to it! I would die laughing, too good stingerz. I tell you what, at the next tourney, I'll pay half the entry if you do. It would be so worth it if it beat someone.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
KSK - coolest *** at this tourney, yall **** need to talk to this *** more, ya dig my ****

np

ahaha duo we're def. doing it. we'll rank him 1st seed so he gets to play a new person first round

man im a hypocrite :3

Duo55

Smash Ace
- Krackshot Kroc - had alot of fun playing you in ffas, and thnx for offering to let me barrow your controller, totaly bro move <3 :)

Duo55

Smash Ace
KSK - coolest *** at this tourney, yall **** need to talk to this *** more, ya dig my ****

np

ahaha duo we're def. doing it. we'll rank him 1st seed so he gets to play a new person first round

man im a hypocrite :3
Man I can't wait, and so am I apparently.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i am volunteering to give up my seed at any tournament i attend from here on out to a level 9 computer...it'll be worth it.

null55

Smash Master
PP stfu. i'm leaving for good now.

omg snapp or someone tell me how to prank g'damm

Top Bottom