• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
your crowning moment was beating a scrubby meta-knight? come on bro. just give rob a shot. stockfield and stingers are two extreamly good players because they do things you dont. you just need to find that secret rocket sauce.
I just feel satisfied beating a meta knight in general. Also, Stingers said he would give me advice (about ROB) the next time he sees me.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I've mained DK for 2 years and I've yet to win 1st in singles. Just keep at it 313.

Party at Snapp's dad's.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
First match he beat my DK becuase I really had no clue what to do against pk fire. Then I went mk and won the next 2. It was probably one of the closest sets I've ever played.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I've gained a whole lot of tourney experiance going to these NC tourneys. I've learned that stage striking is extremely important, especially when using a low tier character. I'll be ready next time :). And Ragnar0k was real cool for giving me some knowledge. thanks man.

And jon whereever u are on here...I hope we can make this Black n Asian Dynasty happen!! lolol

Mekos

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ouch... dont know if yall are playing or not.. but i guess ill have to prove myself next time.

edit: or once rocket gets the vids up, u will see

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Hey Devin I went to fyre's house today and Zell and Spite said that they admire your marth. I was like I know his marth is awesome.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Villan, as long as you saved your replay I should have it. If you want it uploaded, send me what your tag was and who you played (/played with)

Top Bottom