• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Magus could make up whatever he wanted and we'd all believe him if he came equipped with an image roughly showcasing whatever he was saying. It could be completely false and staged and we'd eat it up.

That man is too good.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
and u can just smack the controller out there hand so the character doesn't move, so that's two of two done for u.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

i will pay 500 dollars to the man who can find me this woman, or one of her nature.
:O

no wait let me rephrase that:

just wow. I love a girl who gets into her geeky side. Mmmmmmm.

Sorry, naughty thoughts XP

And my goal was to leave this thread alone for a while so as to make the emotional value of my posting greater. But nooooooooooooo you had to go and post that awesome pic. No wonder you were banned for stacking it up too much :p

how about we take your 500, add 500 from me, and then we both go out and fine this lovely lady or one of equal or greater awesomeness XP

:link:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

no wait let me rephrase that:

just wow. I love a girl who gets into her geeky side. Mmmmmmm.

Sorry, naughty thoughts XP

And my goal was to leave this thread alone for a while so as to make the emotional value of my posting greater. But nooooooooooooo you had to go and post that awesome pic. No wonder you were banned for stacking it up too much :p

how about we take your 500, add 500 from me, and then we both go out and fine this lovely lady or one of equal or greater awesomeness XP

:link:
u sir.... r a man of men, and we will scour this world until we find this women... or one of equal/greater awesomeness.

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
Maybe u shuld pick up Brawl, Ya dERN NUB. :laugh::laugh:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

IF I'S Didn't work at LOWES all week, I'd be comin to dese things, wnnin all duh munniez. :chuckle::chuckle: Marine moles (U no good to be dawgs yet, cats).;)

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
I dont kno about blastin' fleming, I work wit da guy, and he don't deserve that treatment. :(

U a dang NERB for not supportin' the brawl movement. Git it rite, son. Get wit the times! Nxt thing you know, kids will be playin Halo, when Halo REACH IS OUT! AN WE ALL KNOW - REACH WILL BE DE BEST GAM EVER! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I dont kno about blastin' fleming, I work wit da guy, and he don't deserve that treatment. :(

U a dang NERB for not supportin' the brawl movement. Git it rite, son. Get wit the times! Nxt thing you know, kids will be playin Halo, when Halo REACH IS OUT! AN WE ALL KNOW - REACH WILL BE DE BEST GAM EVER! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
haha...implying halo is a decent game. nah, actually, i played it on a casual level, and it was aight.

i'm...sorry...for not supporting a game i think is inferior to melee.

Renth

Smash Hero
haha...implying halo is a decent game. nah, actually, i played it on a casual level, and it was aight.

i'm...sorry...for not supporting a game i think is inferior to melee.
Halo is a great game, anyone who says otherwise is a BK.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Quoted for truth!

By the way. I would take the one at the top but... they're all guys. So thats what you all mean by "Meet you in the middle"?!

Get real women in here like this beauty!

Here name is Dr. Paulina Petuna. But she likes to go by Kevin
she looks fine to me...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow, Chris. Well ****ing done!

Man has SWF been on the ball today, or what? It's like he and I were thinkin' the same thing. I laughed verily much.

:laugh:

Top Bottom