• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
So I started with a double stack and was not satisfied. STACK IT UP! I said. I put my stacks on stacks and then my stacks fell. I got greedy.
hmmmm, did u try to put the stacks on the side atop the stacks that u double stacked in the middle? i get greedy with my stacks aswell, so i try countless ways of stacking.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm no good as coaching. All I said do the guy was "That stuff doesn't ever work. You should try to avoid it." But when it works on me, he's encouraged to continue using it.

:(

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Did I miss something? lol

Who?
not really.

my brother in law contacted me about wanting to learn how to play smash. we played over the weekend, and he was playing ganon. he said he would like to come to a tournament with me once he gets better.

hes pretty good as it is. after I showed him Waks how to play, he was quickly figuring out my play style, and was uairing me all over the place.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
"whilin , stlyin, somehwere on an island, lay her down and fold her like that s.hit u put a file in."

50 bucks to the first person who can tell me who rapped that.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
not really.

my brother in law contacted me about wanting to learn how to play smash. we played over the weekend, and he was playing ganon. he said he would like to come to a tournament with me once he gets better.

hes pretty good as it is. after I showed him Waks how to play, he was quickly figuring out my play style, and was uairing me all over the place.
Kyle if he's serious about playing melee... and even if he doesn't plan on attending tournies.. if he wants to pick up Ganon (and get good) have him post on the Ganon boards. Over the past few months I've been trying to contribute the best I can to the Ganon community because I want to see more Ganons do well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
oceanwaves83 12:30 am
(12:30:58 AM): [Offline IM sent 6d and 11h ago] aceeeee
(12:31:06 AM): I'm a little late I see.
DrpeepeeF 12:31 am
(12:31:08 AM): LMAO

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
This is how it begins...

The entire PR list will be Ganons one day.

OK I cracked up while typing that. Let's be real it ain't happening. LOL

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
This is how it begins...

The entire PR list will be Ganons one day.

OK I cracked up while typing that. Let's be real it ain't happening. LOL
In a world where hope has no followers, evils rule shall be absolute. Ganon WILL shroud the world in darkness. The only enigma...... is when.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
renth (ganon)
ACE (ganon)
PP (Ganon)
L0zR (Ganon)
Jim (Ganon)
Darksyde (Ganon
Stingers (Ganon)
Bl@ckChris (Ganon)
DAftFlip (Ganon)
NC Popo (Ganon)

Updated 6/10.

if you don't like this list, go out and PLAY MOAR GANON.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah. NC's original Ganon.

That guy still beats me. Even when I play Marth. From what I was told, he knows that match-up because he's played so many marthas.

Why do these guys ever come out? I mean, just 'round these parts where I live. They're only twenty minutes away, if that. Coolest buncha tall *** black guys I ever knew.

Top Bottom