• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I only like Raichu. pikachu is a ***** for not evolving into him

im going to stop my post count at the epic 919. it will symbolize that Raleigh is my home.

tw1n

Smash Champion
They'd better. I've been waiting to make my move for a while now...

edit: I remember when Slaking was good.
You can come tomy home town and make a move on me ;) we'll team and everything. I will just tell my girlfriend I'm busy for the weekend :laugh:

Actually KK. You can walk over here with PP and everyone else =D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
They'd better. I've been waiting to make my move for a while now...

edit: I remember when Slaking was good.
KirbyKaze is like that cute plushy or doll that you want to take to bed with you and cuddle with all night long, knowing that you're going to wake up to something amazing.

If I knew you were single I too would have made my move :p

I'll just have to settle with my photoshopped pic of you and PPMD holding hands :p

:link:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dude it's not nice to withhold pictures everybody wants to see.

share share share

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol agreed with dark hart! I like watching some of the collisions of when it happened. But ouch....

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
does anyone know a melee player by the name of mow? apparently he got perma banned from the boards cause he said F MLG. hahahahahah 1111111111111111111111111111111111111 one.

Renth

Smash Hero
does anyone know a melee player by the name of mow? apparently that idiot got perma banned from the boards cause he said F MLG. hahahahahah 1111111111111111111111111111111111111 one.
Mow is a good friend of mine, he had a legitament argument with MLG representatives and didn't flat out say F MLG. He's far from an idiot and you should get your facts straight before you post about people.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mow requested to be perma-banned.

He got his mod status revoked because he had said what he did but he had actually requested to be de-modded about 1-2 weeks prior to that incident.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Mow is a good friend of mine, he had a legitament argument with MLG representatives and didn't flat out say F MLG. He's far from an idiot and you should get your facts straight before you post about people.
hold ur horses ***, i said APPARENTLY, meaning i didnt know the whole story and HEARD it from someone else. so to me, those were the facts. i just posted it hear in case anyone could shed light on the story. sorry if i upset u by calling him an idiot but that is kinda of a not smart thing to say.

Renth

Smash Hero
So then would you care to explain the story in a more clear and accurate way? I may have read it in the GAMME thread but I want to clarify.

I wish I saved the conversation he told it all to me and I would share it only if he didn't mind. As of right now it doesn't concern anyone or is anyones business.

- the post was deleted for reason so that it wouldn't be made public.

I only responded to this in the first place because i was offended my friend had got insulted. which you apologized for.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh yeah, well THE dr pee pee once visited the New Mexico thread. Top that scrubs :p

Staffer Shack.

Without being a staffer.

/just-been-topped

EDIT - So the guy who I played against the other day was at this place again today. I got his name . . . but forgot it. 'Cept he said he'd probably be goign by the alias Cecil (bet that's taken here).

I told him to get on this site and check out the community. I hope he does. Not only do we need some people here in RM, but we need more people in this community.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He plays Marth. And counters too much . . . never have I played a guy willing to risk it all to use that . . .

Top Bottom