• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my first ever level 100 pokemon (besides cheating with the missingno glitch) was a typhlosion...so cyndaquil will always have a special place in my heart

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i never leveled any pokemon legit in red/blue..i found out about missingno and abused that **** like crazy

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I didn't see any point of leveling pokemon to lvl 100 after I got one. I mean...what exactly do you do with high level pokemon once you have them?

edit - and go go ganon

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wonder what kind of Zero_Gamer thing I could pull off that everyone would like for post 2000.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see any point of leveling pokemon to lvl 100 after I got one. I mean...what exactly do you do with high level pokemon once you have them?
To me, level 100 is only the beginning.

Maxing out a Pokemon's potential, creating epic teams of max potential, leveling it up to max level, and then competing with others who do the same.

Edit: PP, the avatar change is not legit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Drumstick was fun in a car because it was so much work getting him to do what I wanted him to. Felt like an accomplishment not-sucking the whole game with that turning handicap lol.

I always felt bad for whoever I was playing when in a hover, so I tried to avoid that **** lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
man what game are you kids talking about? sounds pretty lame, you should play xenosaga, best game ever...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no jim probably yelled "XENOSAGA SUCKS, HOLY SHIT I'D RATHER PLAY BRAWL THEN WATCH THAT GAME" and you now think xenosaga sucks because of his uninformed opinion

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't think it was BAD, I just thought it wasn't for me after I heard your explanation. I think I remember telling you so and Jim laughed and said something probably like "**** right let's play some more Melee!"

Seemed like a good conversation to me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we were over the day he said my young link was good
my young link isn't good. stop patronizing me you douche

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sf4 was the most fun. even if i was bored out of my *** when i was actually playing it. looking back it was the best time.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
my first lvl 100 was venasaur in blue version...

bulbasaur is still my favorite starter ever...

i really am fond of slaking too
Come on, guys. Pichu's where it's at.

And Chikorita.

My first legit level 100 was Venusaur in Blue version. Then I abused the Missingnos for a ****ton more level 100s cause I'm a *****.

Ninja edit: Good ****, Fiz
<3 you two. Venasaur in red was my first and is still my all time favortie! :D

In Melee, sure. He really sucks in the pokemon games too.
Actually I just dislike the whole pikachu family in the actual pokemon games.
Somewhere out there Axe just shed a tear and shed the blood of his enemy to make up for this (I <3 that kid too much lol).

<3 NC

:link:

Top Bottom