• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
anybody want to come with me to **** georgia?

tgm has no hype and this GA tourney at UGA looks to be sponsored by best buy. I'd like to go down there and wreck things if people would like to split gas.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
anybody want to come with me to **** georgia?

tgm has no hype and this GA tourney at UGA looks to be sponsored by best buy. I'd like to go down there and wreck things if people would like to split gas.
georgia sucks.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I was just asking. Still probably gonna go to TGM, if not for the tourney itself, at least to get Alex there for Brawl, to see Ali, and to get whooped up on by Kevin in varying degrees depending on how we're playing. haha

Playing different people (aka OOS) is fun and helps you get better much faster than playing the same people you've been playing for several years. I really love several of the Georgia guys too, so I wouldn't mind making a journey down for something with better attendance.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Aight I might not pick up just so we can keep playing
Well you know me, I'm down to keep playing. You called last so I'm currently losing...

and you know how I feel about losing.

:083:

EDIT: Also, if you gentlemen would like to come over to my home and play Melee with me, you are welcome to tonight. Alex Delarge and I will be watching Through the Wormhole in the meantime.

Also, Stephen Hawking's show "Curiousity" is AMAZING. I watched the first episode and was blown away by how well it's done.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I was just asking. Still probably gonna go to TGM, if not for the tourney itself, at least to get Alex there for Brawl, to see Ali, and to get whooped up on by Kevin in varying degrees depending on how we're playing. haha

Playing different people (aka OOS) is fun and helps you get better much faster than playing the same people you've been playing for several years. I really love several of the Georgia guys too, so I wouldn't mind making a journey down for something with better attendance.
yo you can't just **** me up in tourney then not give me a shoutout bro. that ssstings.

that being said, you best be practicin boi.

that being said, you guys could hype up tgm or hype up georgia tourney and create big attendances where you guys go. but i won't be at the georgia tourney so you guys had better go to tgm. :mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh that's weird

I didn't think the show would be popular enough to get a second season

well how bout that
If they didn't, I would assume that the end of the world would be imminent, as they fanboys and man children would attempt to bomb the hell out of the people who chose not to do it.

We're probably safer this way.

I just wish I could ad block all of the Pony I see on the internet. But I tried once and Firefox shut off and would not reopen. I had to delete it and go through that weak Internet Explorer to get it back.

:scared:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alex the Stache: Didn't mean to ignore you. You know I'm gonna make you play me a bunch. ;]

Kyle: That is some pretty depressing news about Curiousity. I was thinking that if the rest of the season carried on with even part of the potential the first episode showed, it would be godly. Also, Kevin was trolling about MLP; it was obviously popular enough for a second season.

Lucas: You can ride with me to TGM but you'd have to stop being mad at me for silly things first.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Oh that's weird

I didn't think the show would be popular enough to get a second season

well how bout that
It's actually kinda funny. Hasbro already intended there to be a second season well before the show became popular.

Also, there's well-substantiated rumors a third season is already in Hasbro's plans.

Top Bottom