• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

lord karn

Smash Master
One time he was playing stingers, game 3 on frigate orpheon, last stock. He's on the side thing, runs to get off of it in time, trips and dies. He just nods, says good games, and is in the best of spirits.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wow. that's some real life **** right there.

could you imagine being in the fight for your life against some robot machine knowing the whole world is going to flip over so you're sprinting to get off this platform which will inevitably screw with your whole method of fighting?

you just might trip.

and you just might die.

edit: <3 tripping

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
wow. that's some real life **** right there.

could you imagine being in the fight for your life against some robot machine knowing the whole world is going to flip over so you're sprinting to get off this platform which will inevitably screw with your whole method of fighting?

you just might trip.

and you just might die.

edit: <3 tripping
LOOOOOOOOL

so good

0Room

Smash Lord
Okay Apex
People in Boone are less than excited about going for various reasons

Meaning as a back up plan [I should let you know for sure sometime in October] I'd like to figure out something about rooming with someone

Something about a ride is less important but if possible preferred, as there are plane tickets afaik
So who's going/with whom/how?
And is there any way I can stay with anyone?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You can probably stay with me 0room since I'll probly be taking at least one brawl player who will ditch me lol.

I'm probably driving but no details beyond that.

0Room

Smash Lord
You can probably stay with me 0room since I'll probly be taking at least one brawl player who will ditch me lol.

I'm probably driving but no details beyond that.
Alright thanks man. I'm totally comfortable driving some too if you need me to.
I'll let you know as it gets closer.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Brawl people don't like staying in a primarily melee-player room. Vice versa is probly true too.

It's just happened to me before I think or have some feeling it will I don't remember I'm half asleep but it happens okay

Top Bottom