• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Okay so, to reiterate:

Alex Delarge and myself are hosting our Summer Smashfest Friday night, August 12th. In conjunction with this being our bi-annual gathering of the NC Smash family, it is also celebration of Dylan's acceptance to Full Sail University in our brother state of Florida, and of his time spent with this community. We are, of course, sad to see him go but in the spirit of change and progression, we're bootin' this effin scrub out with love. So I encourage you to join us and to tell as many Smashers to come and join us as possible.

Things we need: TVs, Cubes/Wiis/Game systems, random games, food/snacks, water, cp, hype
Things you need: Pillows, blankets, controller, Ronald Wardell
Things I need: Everyone to help promote and to help clean the day after. Also, Penelope Cruz

My address:

1442 Eva Mae Dr
Raleigh: Catfish capital of the continent
NC: Mad Slippery

Hope to see you there.

NC

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa whoa

Bob$ used Bond's "Explosive" which was ridiculous hype.

And The King used this amazing song called "Shake It Up" in the DBR evo video and that's still probably one of my favorites in any combo video.

vZakat

Half Genie
And The King used this amazing song called "Shake It Up" in the DBR evo video and that's still probably one of my favorites in any combo video.
That's still my favorite song in any combo vid. I used to watch it all the time just for the song. The combos are pretty **** too. I took me forever to find that song but I got it now. :)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Bob$ used Bond's "Explosive" which was ridiculous hype.

I forgot about both of these. oops.
speaking of the king, rest in peace used ready steady go, which is a fairly good song.

the hands down best song used in a combo video for me was deeply disturbed in wak's young link the unpredictable (which is also my favorite combo video).

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
YESSSS soooo good. I used to have it! I remember it was from an anime. You should find someway to send it to me.

EDIT: Also, I forgot Forward's "There And Back Again" used "Catastrophe & The Cure" by Explosions in the Sky, which is actually how I found out about them (and how they became my favorite band).

StriCNYN3 used Nas' "Hero" which I actually suggested to Kevin as being his combo video music like a month after the fact, totally unrelated. That song is too good as well.

And of course, the "Because the Night Speed Mix" from **** x2.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's funny because I was listening to "Silence." It was the reason I asked.

I just like it alot when a combo vid features some original music.

EDIT - also, Josh, wasn't it you who introduced Adam to Skrillex?

Thanks. They got some hot music. If only I had something with awesome bass . . .

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
on a semi-related note, chris better be there friday, because I want to dance.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The Horror is a ****ing amazing song.

I also recall a Luigi combo video that had Tunak Tunak Tun. I thought it was really fitting, but I can't for the life of me find it anymore.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
the best use of tunak tunak tun was when cam and I were dancing around josh and aasem doing battle with it playing in the background.

Top Bottom