• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Dylan,

Why don't we combine your going away party and the summer smashfest for maximum attendance? Benefits include a pretty cost free weekend for you and....yeah, that's a really good benefit.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Dylan,

Why don't we combine your going away party and the summer smashfest for maximum attendance? Benefits include a pretty cost free weekend for you and....yeah, that's a really good benefit.
sounds good to me, but im going to a tournament in SC

this weekend.

so um yeah Cant be this weekend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't say I'd be in Raleigh during the weekend LOL wtf.

also rofl sc tourney

and combining the two is weird because it would all be for different purposes. idc though if we end up doing that then I'll just try to make it good for snap. otherwise raleigh fest is my return of the **** fest(just came up with that but that's what it's gonna be for me stop me bits) and snaps is his goodbye one.

Top Bottom