• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alright, so basically nearly every other high tier that is not a Falcon, Ganon or Falco ***** offstage.

This is part of why I keep saying Falco is not the best/not that good. The metagame revolves around getting people offstage quickly and killing them, and Falco is pro at dying from childishly simple edgeguards if they know how to cover options. Combo'ing is only as good as how bad they are DI'ing/teching. It doesn't matter if Falco can do 120%* combos to death if you can kill him at 0% from a throw or double shines or whatever.

*Arbitrary percent

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kevin's trolling is so subtle; it makes me smile.

If you die from forward B you deserve to die. Missing meteor cancels when you're edgeguarding is loooolz

EDIT: Complaining about getting killed by illusions is like complaining about getting Falcon stomp edgeguarded.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I normally do meteor cancel it peachs upb isn't that good.
Notice in my post it's about me missing stuff
Why don't you take your misguided sense of knowledge the **** out of my face.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Uhh Jiggs too lol. Kirby I guess? lol.
Pretty sure Kirby is terrible everywhere.

Kirby is terrible after grabbing his opponent.

Edit: Also, did that guy in the video that was linked say, "s***"? That definitely ain't Kevin ThatDude Nanney.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Roy can't kill so that's like everything LOL.

Tricking them into Fsmashes is mad fun though.
Your style is really scary. lol. But since I've gotten better I was able to analyse it a lot better and it's actually really fun lol. Because I knew you were taking notes inside a match and when I tried to do that too, in my head I was like: "Ok what's he gonna do next? What should I do next to surprise him?" That's why it's scary, lol.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I normally do meteor cancel it peachs upb isn't that good.
Notice in my post it's about me missing stuff
Why don't you take your misguided sense of knowledge the **** out of my face.
Why don't you not take it personally as I was just defending Falco? The statement was meant for anyone and I'd expect most any good player to agree that if you missed a meteor cancel/don't beat the illusion (especially an edgeguard on Falco with Peach), you deserve to die.

Wasn't meant to be offensive or taken personally. *sigh*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Edit: Also, did that guy in the video that was linked say, "s***"? That definitely ain't Kevin ThatDude Nanney.
No I didn't say that lol.

Your style is really scary. lol. But since I've gotten better I was able to analyse it a lot better and it's actually really fun lol. Because I knew you were taking notes inside a match and when I tried to do that too, in my head I was like: "Ok what's he gonna do next? What should I do next to surprise him?" That's why it's scary, lol.
Heeheehee Ima be so scary in da future

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Why don't you not take it personally as I was just defending Falco? The statement was meant for anyone and I'd expect most any good player to agree that if you missed a meteor cancel/don't beat the illusion (especially an edgeguard on Falco with Peach), you deserve to die.

Wasn't meant to be offensive or taken personally. *sigh*
I'm obviously not good I have to play peach now and I still lose to falco
What a terrible match up for Falco

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm obviously not good I have to play peach now and I still lose to falco
What a terrible match up for Falco
Your words, not mine. Yay for being defensive for no reason even after an explanation.

I just mentioned edgeguarding. Falco is generally pretty helpless offstage and Peach can hover over/in front of the edge and use her huge lingering hitboxes, and also likely has a turnip made for covering the DJ option.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Your words, not mine. Yay for being defensive for no reason even after an explanation.

I just mentioned edgeguarding. Falco is generally pretty helpless offstage and Peach can hover over/in front of the edge and use her huge lingering hitboxes, and also likely has a turnip made for covering the DJ option.
That's cool, man

:phone:

vZakat

Half Genie
Nah, it's shield breaker in melee. I don't know what it's called in brawl.

@PP - You can always just call it neutral b to save yourself the trouble.

vZakat

Half Genie
I like naming things too. Don't you remember my facebook status about how I name stuff so I can yell at it by name? I'm more weird.

Edit - I was supposed to use your name in that post since you used mine. Poo

Kevin.

there we go.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Shield Breaker in both games

Roy's Is Flare Blade

Marth's B moves

B: Shield Breaker
Side B: Dancing Blade
Up B: Dolphin Slash
Down B: Sheik.. I mean Counter Which does the same damage aka 6%. Oddly enough deals more knockback if opponent it hit with by the back swing

Roy's B Moves

B: Flare Blade
Side B: Double Edge Dance (since he's sword is a double edge)
Up B: Blazer
Down B: Counter *Multiplies moves counter percent by 1.5x and Knockback, also depending on which point of the sword and knockback Roy's counter can create an invisible ceiling effect*

Top Bottom