• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Need to know anything Fire Emblem from Melee ask me :D

Marth's can invisible ceiling if your opponent Smash di's down before getting hit with the counter.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I was thinking of posting my big *** post about HoN here too but I'm kind of scared of you guys so if you're interested in a $10 HoN account go look in AL/GA social threads. It would be nice if some of you guys decided to play with me though <3

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
just came in here to say that mic's avatar is some baller ****ing ****

also, skadoosh

also, should i play hon? i mean like.... is it fun, or am i going to be sweating into a fever like with starcraft

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm less interested in their lingo more than I am of their monstrous food calorie mountains.

That Sloppy Roethlisberger was something I wanted to have SOOO BAAAD

:c

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Something like that.

His character adds to the spice of the series. But, as the title notes, it's about those meals. And that's what I watch them for.

Speaking of, thanks to that series, I found out about Freddie W, Epic Rap Battles of History (Which they also have that funny vid, Unicorns are for Gangstas), and Metalwargearsolid.

All of which are amazing ans also piss me off because I want to do it too but my camera is disappointing . . .

Priestess

Smash Cadet
Freddie Wong is awesome beyond believe. Do you watch his second channel?

Hey, Doc. The guys name is Harley. . what's the Harvey nonsense?
He's what us students of theatre like to call a Legit Wigger, which is kinda funny because he's canadian at that. Even then, MusclesGlasses makes the show.

and the Legendary Bacon Flips, those are legit.

How's kicks?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know(exactly when next week) it depends on a few things I still have to work out. When I find out I'll contact you.

Also is it just a one day thing or what lol

Top Bottom