• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Smashfest at Josh's as Dylan's going away fest! Friday the 12th next week

come or you're a bit

bit
This is the correct information, ladies and gentlemen. I'll send out texts the day of but this IS the Summer Smashfest. If anybody would like to make a thread, go for it. We are celebrating (in a we'll miss you sort of fashion, of course!) Dylan's departure from NC Smash; as well as NC Smash as a whole.

If you are reading this, I highly request your attendance and encourage you to bring the necessities; TV's, food, water, cp's, games, Jim, pillows, blankets, a childish sense of wonder etc etc.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
This is the correct information, ladies and gentlemen. I'll send out texts the day of but this IS the Summer Smashfest. If anybody would like to make a thread, go for it. We are celebrating (in a we'll miss you sort of fashion, of course!) Dylan's departure from NC Smash; as well as NC Smash as a whole.

If you are reading this, I highly request your attendance and encourage you to bring the necessities; TV's, food, water, cp's, games, Jim, pillows, blankets, a childish sense of wonder etc etc.
color coded for my childish sense of wonder

-smith

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
okay so today I was playing ice climbers against dylan.
he was playing marth at a very high percent, and I downthrew him with popo while I blizzarded with nana which froze him, upsmashed with popo which didn't send him anywhere, then upsmashed with nana which still didn't send him anywhere because he was frozen, and then upsmashed again with popo while he came out of freeze which killed him. all this happened in the frame of around 5 seconds.

dthrow blizzard triple desynced upsmash.
it was one of the best combos I have ever achieved.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
okay so today I was playing ice climbers against dylan.
he was playing marth at a very high percent, and I downthrew him with popo while I blizzarded with nana which froze him, upsmashed with popo which didn't send him anywhere, then upsmashed with nana which still didn't send him anywhere because he was frozen, and then upsmashed again with popo while he came out of freeze which killed him. all this happened in the frame of around 5 seconds.

dthrow blizzard triple desynced upsmash.
it was one of the best combos I have ever achieved.
Its true.

Good times

Yeah melee.

0Room

Smash Lord
I'm glad I went to play with Josh, Lucas, Austin, Chris, Corey, and the General who showed up at the end

I feel like I got a lot better, I understand a few things a lot more than I did before, and while even though I have a lot of things to work on I feel like I've gotten a lot better than even a week ago.

Also
PLUR why are you the best

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alex, that's the idea! You've just got to constantly go to stuff and get trashed progressively less and less. The more crazy stuff you see the more it all seems not so crazy and more doable. Now that I'll have your number I'll send you the invites when everybody comes over.

EDIT YEAH CHRIS WHY YOU SO GOOD

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I was too busy having dinner with millionaires.

*****es.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm glad I went to play with Josh, Lucas, Austin, Chris, Corey, and the General who showed up at the end

I feel like I got a lot better, I understand a few things a lot more than I did before, and while even though I have a lot of things to work on I feel like I've gotten a lot better than even a week ago.

Also
PLUR why are you the best
u ready?

:ganondorf:

see u in the fall.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
ChrisLUR: COME AND GET ME, BWAH

Kevin: You aight <3

David: Unfriended IRL

Kyle: Djaaaaamn

Lucas: Shut it, the churg brownie pacified you beyond playing. Youuuuu goooooooooddddd

BlackChris: We'll toughen him up before he gets there so you better not play gentle with him.

:083: That is all.

Top Bottom