• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Stingers, the people who choose willpower are part of ur crew, u were the first

WHY DOESNT ANYONE WANT FEAR!!!! AAHHHHH!!!!!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I suppose.

It is temporary.

You choose for me, then. I'll take it.
Nunzio Brandy of Earth...You Want It All...

goin for compassion or willpower
You have been chosen for one reason. You are a man that will overcome great fear, Matthew lassiter of Earth, Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps.

*is contemplating his first avatar change*

i think i'll take death.
Flesh. Chris Nicholas of Earth. RISE.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Nunzio Brandy of Earth...You Want It All...

You have been chosen for one reason. You are a man that will overcome great fear, Matthew lassiter of Earth, Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps.

Flesh. Chris Nicholas of Earth. RISE.
this entire post gave me a huge boner.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol my bro and I are officially 2 for 2 with pranking NC smashers thru texts. Much love to Smithh for being awesome.

Time to start the deadpool corps! Who's with me!?

I call dead pool! Bam! Beat ya to it! Although Zombie pool (the flying head) is funny as heck!

Dude, that ain't nothing but chicken scratch.

Thanks for the compliment, though!
Dude your drawings are freakin insane! Your chicken scratch would take me tejn hours of pure concentration!

Yeah uh I'll give anyone a Lantern Ring
theres

Rage
Avarice
Fear
Willpower
Hope
Compassion
Love
Death
Life
Dibs on rage. I used to be a very angry guy sadly. Not so much anymore tho :) besides... hope is more my style. Love the color and I always preach pandoras greatest secret (...hope) but RAGE is cooler ;)

*is contemplating his first avatar change*

i think i'll take death.
The first Avi change is hard. I kept mine the same for over 3 years! Changed it to the iPlandat custom black mage one... and inevitibly changed it back when I missed Vivi haha

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Lol my bro and I are officially 2 for 2 with pranking NC smashers thru texts. Much love to Smithh for being awesome.

I call dead pool! Bam! Beat ya to it! Although Zombie pool (the flying head) is funny as heck!

Dude your drawings are freakin insane! Your chicken scratch would take me tejn hours of pure concentration!

Dibs on rage. I used to be a very angry guy sadly. Not so much anymore tho :) besides... hope is more my style. Love the color and I always preach pandoras greatest secret (...hope) but RAGE is cooler ;)

The first Avi change is hard. I kept mine the same for over 3 years! Changed it to the iPlandat custom black mage one... and inevitibly changed it back when I missed Vivi haha

David Frederickson of Earth. You have a great rage in your heart. You belong to the Red Lantern Corps

Also, you guys got me sooo good with those texts. It was pretty insane.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Also, you guys got me sooo good with those texts. It was pretty insane.
Lol we do our best. We got Dr. PP with a similar one =D I will post our conversations tomorrow k hahaha.

My bro got me pretty good one day when he was watching a live stream tourney, and he got about 20 people to text me "DIP!"

I was confused but knew he was the culprit because no 2 area codes were the same lol.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Lol we do our best. We got Dr. PP with a similar one =D I will post our conversations tomorrow k hahaha.

My bro got me pretty good one day when he was watching a live stream tourney, and he got about 20 people to text me "DIP!"

I was confused but knew he was the culprit because no 2 area codes were the same lol.

I asked him, because he helped me out, how it went for him without anyone to help him, he said he got ***** for a few hours. I was laughing pretty hard at that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was very confused lol.

People probly thought I was nuts walking around nervously texting these people I didn't know about that homework. XD

tw1n

Smash Champion
I asked him, because he helped me out, how it went for him without anyone to help him, he said he got ***** for a few hours. I was laughing pretty hard at that.
Lol ya. Its great when a fairly harmless prank gets a great set up and also costs $0 lol. That's why those texts pranks are so much fun. But likewise they have alot of room for failure :( We are just lucky I guess haha.

One of my favorite texts from you was after you realized the truth.
"That was the most insane magic trick" hahahaha.

Much love =D Now in all fairness, you get one freebie. Either you can prank my bro and I, without a revenge prank being done... or we will help you to the best of our abilities to prank someone.

Edit: Lol PP. At least you didn't have someone bugging you about their missing watch that someone said you may have taken ;)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Duuuuuude. I definitely want you guys to help me prank someone, I'm not sure yet, I'll have to get back with you on that, but it was! I seriously thought I was texting the same person for the longest person. When PP texted me, I realized "Whoa, it is two numbers" Because I automatically crossed out it being either one of you because it was just one number. Mad foolish of me. It was super fun, and I swear, IT WAS A MAGIC TRICK!

EDIT: Though I did freak out about the watch, because someone across me today in 2nd period Biology almost forgot their watch.

tw1n

Smash Champion
EDIT: Though I did freak out about the watch, because someone across me today in 2nd period Biology almost forgot their watch.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! I should have said Biology! That would have made you crap your pants! Lol at least I got the watch one correct ;)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! I should have said Biology! That would have made you crap your pants! Lol at least I got the watch one correct ;)
Well I nearly ****ing **** breaks when you said 2nd periods and homework, but I HAD to think hard and remembered there was none, but I never said my actual period so you wouldn't be like "Oh I meant Biology" and totally **** me x2 as hard.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Well I nearly ****ing **** breaks when you said 2nd periods and homework, but I HAD to think hard and remembered there was none, but I never said my actual period so you wouldn't be like "Oh I meant Biology" and totally **** me x2 as hard.
Lol even then, I wouldn't say that. I'd play it off and start saying whatever class it was, it doesn't matter!

hahahaha greatness. night everybody =D

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Lol even then, I wouldn't say that. I'd play it off and start saying whatever class it was, it doesn't matter!

hahahaha greatness. night everybody =D
Hmmm, that'd work too. I got abunch of mixed feelings like "Is it the wrong number? The area codes different, well maybe they got their phone out of state, or are they out of state with the wrong number and not someone from my school? Am I being pranked by someone at my school? Is it Eric Sheldon? Webster? What other Erics do I know?" I was liking, thinking of so many questions. It was pretty funny.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
anyone know how the brightest day arc is going? i'm doing for it what i did for blackest night - avoid reading any of it until it's done

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
So uh,

M2K pm'd me and wanted to know who recorded his matches with Lee, Tyrant, Felix, and Seibrik. :confused:

He needs them to learn the diddy match up.

M@ maybe?
I do not know anyone else with a recording set up who was there.

Top Bottom