• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Wow Darksyde that was kinda dark... I come in here because I'm bored at school and you guys are active so theres people to talk to. And like my bro said, we meatride all of you guys, because you guys are all awesome haha.

And we name drop someone who namesearches frequently and whos name is a place were you deposit money because it's funny haha.

Are you just upset that I forgot to mention you a few times?

Oh and any of you guys can text me whenever if you wish. But yes, PP is chill enough to actually text us and keep conversations going. He is legit. Oh and he's also alright at that one game melee. but that has zero significance when it comes to my opinion of him as a person (which is bad*** by the way).

<3 NC. Even the trolls (which the list is longer than my arm so I'm not even going to attempt :p)
336 681 3567 bayb

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
so wait... smith are u a green lantern like stingers? i always figured you would be in my corps :(
My favorite Corps is actually Blue Lantern Corps. I only like Kyle Rayner as Ion, he's my favorite Green Lantern too.
As for other corps, I don't know. I don't like Black Lantern Corps because I don't like how it operates, and White Lantern Corps because it's...not really known? Sinestro Corps is alright, but I'd rather be Loved than Feared, in all honesty.
Indigo Tribe is really weird, so I'm not that big of fan of them. I like all the Corps, but, if I were to chose a ring from the remaining, I'm not actually sure what'd I pick. Oh and here.

Keith Ford of Earth, you have the ability to instill great Fear, Welcome to the Sinestro Corps

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
My favorite Corps is actually Blue Lantern Corps. I only like Kyle Rayner as Ion, he's my favorite Green Lantern too.
As for other corps, I don't know. I don't like Black Lantern Corps because I don't like how it operates, and White Lantern Corps because it's...not really known? Sinestro Corps is alright, but I'd rather be Loved than Feared, in all honesty.
Indigo Tribe is really weird, so I'm not that big of fan of them. I like all the Corps, but, if I were to chose a ring from the remaining, I'm not actually sure what'd I pick. Oh and here.

Keith Ford of Earth, you have the ability to instill great Fear, Welcome to the Sinestro Corps
*bows before smith*

Thank you my liege.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Does that well thought out comic not tell you I'm not paying attention during class?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dude, that ain't nothing but chicken scratch.

Thanks for the compliment, though!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
He did a sig and selected 9 smashers and put them in each respected Corps. I'm making avatars, and I don't care how many are in each Corps.

Death looks like that, but that's an unedited version.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like the uniformity. I want to join, but I also hate taking another artist's work when I can do it myself. I really need to not be that way, but I can't help it.

EDIT - and it may seem hypocritical what with looking at my current avatar, but I actually made that into a vector.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I like the uniformity. I want to join, but I also hate taking another artist's work when I can do it myself. I really need to not be that way, but I can't help it.

EDIT - and it may seem hypocritical what with looking at my current avatar, but I actually made that into a vector.
Think of it as a gift. My sig and Avatar was a gift from a friend. So it's not like you aren't using my work without my permission.

Top Bottom