• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
american comics are the awesome.

remember, at least it isn't anime.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Shady, you can chose whatever man! There is a thread.

Overdrawn pictures of essentially mood rings based on a comic book classifies as gay in my book, yes.
What is your deal? It's Power Rings that use your emotional to make Aura and Contructs, why are you so butthurt over it? I don't even know how long it'll last, though Keith'll probably keep his maybe, I know PP will because..we didn't plan this. Anyone else is up to them, just join in, or don't bash it, because in reality, these overdrawn pictures artist are, and will make more many than you are likely to make in your life time.

EDIT: SleepyK, would you like one, too?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
just join in, or don't bash it, because in reality, these overdrawn pictures artist are, and will make more many than you are likely to make in your life time.
thats not a very good argument, because so will soulja boy.

SleepyK

yes, it ***** you mentally with how awful the majority of it is.
i agree.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
There's a difference between a career, and being so intoxicated on Marijuana that you slur your lyrics.
just join in, or don't bash it, because in reality, these so intoxicated on Marijuana that you slur your lyrics rappers are, and will make more many than you are likely to make in your life time.

SleepyK

smithh just got hit with the entire ocean
stingers - i'm a reverse korean.
I like FPSes instead of RTSes
I like english instead of Math
I like American Comics over anime
I like music that isn't j/k/c-pop over jckpop

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
In Blackest day. In Brightest night! Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right -- burn like his power -- K.T.M's might!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Admittedly, I do like Anime. But I'm more akin to read Manga than I am to watch Anime. The usual case is that the Manga is better. Still, I don't read/watch all that much.

Favorite things I have seen/read was Full Metal Alchemist and Noein. I would say NGE, but that was a train wreck.

As far as American comics go, there's more to them than Superheroes in tights as they once were. I can't call off any as I don't pay them much mind, but there's some golden series. Just walk into BAM/Barnes an' Nobless and look at the graphic novels. They got some jaw-dropping works in both story and artistic skill.

it's just the south.
It makes me sick, still. This boy shouldn't have even came out with an album in August. But he did. :/

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
smithh just got hit with the entire ocean
stingers - i'm a reverse korean.
I like FPSes instead of RTSes
I like english instead of Math
I like American Comics over anime
I like music that isn't j/k/c-pop over jckpop
Brightest Day Arc on Aquaman, Deadman and Martian Manhunter. Dove/Hawk too, are worth reading.
Hawkman's really ****ing boring, and the arc in general is really slow. I'd wait til it's all done before starting it.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell

SleepyK

idk, i thought it was kind of uncanonical that batman couldn't handle a willpower ring.
he's living, walking, breathing willpower.
and hope.
and fear.

manga is no better than anime in terms of OMG DESU KAWEE
as most good manga becomes anime

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
idk, i thought it was kind of uncanonical that batman couldn't handle a willpower ring.
he's living, walking, breathing willpower.
and hope.
and fear.

manga is no better than anime in terms of OMG DESU KAWEE
as most good manga becomes anime

He has the willpower, but Bruce uses his fear of his parents death as motivation, when to use the Power Ring, you need to get delete all fear, and he couldn't. Though he has been attempted to be recruited by Sinestro Corps in Green Lantern #17

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ktm is better than pretty much every other name besides keith/mongoose on their own. might as well compromise

SleepyK

fear is only an inhibition that makes you unable to combat yellow, though.
batman's willpower is certainly great, regardless of his fear level. he should have been able to easily control a ring.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
fear is only an inhibition that makes you unable to combat yellow, though.
batman's willpower is certainly great, regardless of his fear level. he should have been able to easily control a ring.
Hal: Clear your head, then picture something.
Bruce: It's not working, this isn't--
Hal: You and I are different, but we both have something in common. We both watched something happen we couldn't stop. Something we wanted to stop. The ring helped me overcome my greatest fear. It can help you overcome yours, too.
Bruce: You need to think of that to get this to work? This is twisted.
Hal: You don't think about it.
Bruce: You have to forget it?
Hal: You can't forget it. But you can for that split second when your imagination takes over, live with it. Remember when the Batman was born. Remember why.
Bruce: ARRGHGHH!! (Bruce Trying to Grasp control of the Power Ring)
Hal: Take control of it. Put that horrible night behind you.
Bruce: NNNN. (Bruce curling in a ball somewhat flinching)
Bruce: AAAAAHH!!
(Bruce kneeling with a green contruct of his Mother and Father, BRuce with a look of concern, as he reaches out to touch them, the contruct vanishes)
Bruce: I don't want to. (A Look of doubt) Not yet.

This implies Bruce can do it, but can't handle it for more than a few seconds.

Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner are probably the best
Kyle Rayner as Ion is the best, no contest, and I think Guy Gardner gets insanely strong as a Red Lantern during Blackest Night (If were still talking about the best.)

My top 5
1.Kyle Rayner (Ion)/Hal Jordan (The Spectre)
2.Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)/Kyle Rayner (Green Lantern)
3.Batman (Bruce Wayne)
4.Barry Allen (Blue Lantern Flash)
5.Wally West (The Flash)/Guy Gardner (Red Lantern)/Batman (Dick Grayson)

Top Bottom