• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya. And as well, all 3 robins and Bruce waynes son had a huge fight over who got the mantle of batman. It yes pretty epic :)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Ya. And as well, all 3 robins and Bruce waynes son had a huge fight over who got the mantle of batman. It yes pretty epic :)
Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, and Damian Wayne. Battle for The Cowl.

Ah yes, but heres something he could handle despite being older than dirt:

SUPERMAN! WOOO!!!

:p
Batman knocks Supes out for 3 days with Black Kryptonite.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's too bad OP (ACE) doesn't change the topic title from time to time.

Like Ocean does for the Locater thread.

ALSO - HOLY HELL Super's Right arm has too many extra muscles that don't belong there.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I wonder if I can get a Mod to use one of my posts to be changed with OP since I'm the other panelist of the BRo Rankings.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wanted to do that, but you go ahead.

Put in a request to Exarch since he seems to be the most active mod here.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
How about I just start taking requests? I don't particularly want to take Dave's thread away from him, but if you guys come up with some good ones shoot them my way and I'll put them up.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, and Damian Wayne. Battle for The Cowl.

Batman knocks Supes out for 3 days with Black Kryptonite.
It was basically red hood 2 aka Jason Todd taking out the Robins one at a time until he faced off against Nightwing. Tim Drake was also with Squire (basically one of the European Robins) and later with Catwoman too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey yeroc. Wen you guys start listing people to become mod for this room, throw me in there. I'll buy you some LED light to throw into you electroni*SHOT*

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Yeroc, I have respect for ACE, but it's not getting updated one ounce, it really needs to be given another owner. I was the only other panelist on Bro Rankings, so I feel like it'd be best if I took over..the Bro Ranking/Social Thread.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yeroc, I have respect for ACE, but it's not getting updated one ounce, it really needs to be given another owner. I was the only other panelist on Bro Rankings, so I feel like it'd be best if I took over..the Bro Ranking/Social Thread.
I feel the love.

You were there when I was made a panelist.

Also, I want to be the pink lantern. <3

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I wanted to do that, but you go ahead.

Put in a request to Exarch since he seems to be the most active mod here.
I feel the love.

You were there when I was made a panelist.

Also, I want to be the pink lantern. <3

Oh ****, you did make panelist right when Dave basically left or close to it, wasn't it?

Oh and

No one on this planet who loves it more than James Curtiss of Earth. Welcome to the Star Sapphires.

Twin_A

Smash Champion

Ok you win that round.

but in no way does this take away from the fact that everyone in NC are nerds. I could spend my weekend masturbating to comics of wonder woman while playing WoW and still not be as nerdy as your biggest jock.

/attempt to be quoted in one of your sigs.

but that was good Stingers. That was very well played.

45 comments though? **** I didn't realize it hit that :p

stingers

Smash Obsessed

Ok you win that round.

but in no way does this take away from the fact that everyone in NC are nerds. I could spend my weekend masturbating to comics of wonder woman while playing WoW and still not be as nerdy as your biggest jock.

/attempt to be quoted in one of your sigs.

but that was good Stingers. That was very well played.

45 comments though? **** I didn't realize it hit that :p
okay. sigged!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Haha I didn't think you would sig that :p

<3<3<3<3<3

Wow Nanney... wow...

So do you have a drunken style Falco? Like he stays staggering on the edge and never techs but instead lays there to surprise them? As well you master how to stumble off platforms and land fallen?

Haha we talked about Axe having a drunk style Pikachu. If you guys both pull that off with your chars... best match ever...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i remember the scene with the green bats flying out of the ring and the "explanation" as to why batman couldn't use it, but it just seemed like such a... tailored answer specifically written so batman wouldn't be uber with a ring.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i remember the scene with the green bats flying out of the ring and the "explanation" as to why batman couldn't use it, but it just seemed like such a... tailored answer specifically written so batman wouldn't be uber with a ring.
Yeah, I easily believe it to be that, but I like the fact he can't use it, because he's still Top 3 in DC.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol too much going on in here for me to write out. Using my phone to check the boards is getting tricky ;)

Wait so scarecrow had a ring? Man they'll hand those out to just about anyone huh?
*almost everyone in here has one*

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
You know what I thought was awesome?
The fact that the scarecrow got a yellow ring.
**** was insane until Luthor ****ed it up.
Because he wanted it all, man.
Yeah Luthor ****s everything up.
You want a ring, TJ?

In a much better mood today.

Ring thing is still gay as ****.
By this point you've already earned a Red Power Ring with all that rage against these things you've got.

Top Bottom