• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Well Yeroc said he's just gonna take requests on changing the title, but I personally think the OP should be switched so that the Bro Rankings change.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Exarch. I wasn't gonna put the request in. Someone else wants it.

My goals lye elsewhere.

hehehehehehe

:3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo Smithh.

Tonight I started reading The Blackest Night series (the main one and the side ones) as well as The Return of Bruce Wayne. Such ****** comics!!!

But the Black Rings are freakin insanely powerfull! And everyone effing dies it seems (mind you I am still early in the series)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Yo Smithh.

Tonight I started reading The Blackest Night series (the main one and the side ones) as well as The Return of Bruce Wayne. Such ****** comics!!!

But the Black Rings are freakin insanely powerfull! And everyone effing dies it seems (mind you I am still early in the series)
Read all the Tie-In's too! The Tie-In's really help. Return of Bruce Wayne is really ****in' good too.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I have to agree with Josh on this one. The ring thing isn't that interesting, clever, or funny. It's definitely NC though, so while I don't personally care for it I'm not gonna hate on anyone doing it.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya i'm gonna read all the tie ins for sure. I just wish i got my hands on these before school started ha ha

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I have to agree with Josh on this one. The ring thing isn't that interesting, clever, or funny. It's definitely NC though, so while I don't personally care for it I'm not gonna hate on anyone doing it.
It's not suppose to be funny, interest is based on opinion, and it is def. clever.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol DJ.

It's just something kinda cool to do and we get to classify people(which no one really dislikes doing). I can enjoy it for a little longer I'm sure.

Top Bottom