• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i remember from the last bill when i saw all the melee people play, until now. I have to say since then, Zio as improved the most. This is coming from an unbiased opinion.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was gonna post one of my reaction images, but I decided I was too lazy to do it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
how were they?

lol thanks jaurice. i dont think a few melee friendlies really affected my brawl game though haha
i never got to play atomsk one on one but me and lounis went pretty even he beat me first game and i beat him second sort of some sillyness though in both.

hes really good but ive got too much falco practice.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
EDIT: Has anyone else ever noticed that 75% of the time, the Twins normally only come in our thread to name drop/**** ride on Kevin?
Oh please, I've known them longer than all of you and I bet I'm the only person in this state good enough friends with them to text them sometimes.

Calm down.

A lot of you need to calm down, actually. Everyone is getting better, who cares who improved most? HOW ABOUT you put up some money if you think you're better/improving more than someone else or just show up to play some serious matches this weekend instead of condemning the whole community because we're not all agreeing with you 100% of the idea 100% of the time.

fuc

Edit: LMAO **** picture. XD

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I **** ride all of NC ;)

I respect all of you and love all of you fairly equally. Much love to PP because he ***** in both melee and in real life. He helped me when I needed it and I have alot of respect for him. Plus he reps the falco hahahaha.
But as that saying goes, haters gonna hate.

<3 NC =D

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Oh please, I've known them longer than all of you and I bet I'm the only person in this state good enough friends with them to text them sometimes.

Calm down.

A lot of you need to calm down, actually. Everyone is getting better, who cares who improved most? HOW ABOUT you put up some money if you think you're better/improving more than someone else or just show up to play some serious matches this weekend instead of condemning the whole community because we're not all agreeing with you 100% of the idea 100% of the time.

fuc

Edit: LMAO **** picture. XD
Kevin Nanney of Earth, you have shown to be able to instill great Hope, Welcome to the Blue Lantern Corps.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why give me any respect, Tw1n? I am the NC classic troll.

Nothing special, but has his moments. There are better trolls than I in NC, too.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wow Darksyde that was kinda dark... I come in here because I'm bored at school and you guys are active so theres people to talk to. And like my bro said, we meatride all of you guys, because you guys are all awesome haha.

And we name drop someone who namesearches frequently and whos name is a place were you deposit money because it's funny haha.

Are you just upset that I forgot to mention you a few times?

Oh and any of you guys can text me whenever if you wish. But yes, PP is chill enough to actually text us and keep conversations going. He is legit. Oh and he's also alright at that one game melee. but that has zero significance when it comes to my opinion of him as a person (which is bad*** by the way).

<3 NC. Even the trolls (which the list is longer than my arm so I'm not even going to attempt :p)

Top Bottom