• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I've only got Metal Man, Quick Man and Heat Man left. I can't even GET to Heat Man.
Why would you not ever beat Metal Man first? That weapon is ****ing broken.

Quickman dies easy to the Flash Man's weapon (takes off half his health). But...then you have to take the hard way down his stage.

I can't remember any thing about Heat Man. I remember liking the level design of the fire stages though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And the funny thing about Metal Man's weapons is he's weak to his own attack.

You'll know what I mean when you have to re-fight all the master robots again in the final Wily stages.

That's a broke *** weapon if there ever was one.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
accidentally posted on his account^

@Dorsey

Not my fault I am the best :) that ain't Adam though.
But wait a second, are you saying I am not as good of a girl as ones that do not go to smash tourneys?

Did not see all this stuff till now but I wanna speak on it.
hmm I just looked back and said exactly what I meant(making a correlation between yay's excessive computer use and that he is 2 for 2 for rebounding off a past NC bro's girl that he met at a video game tournament).

Nothing what I said was about how 'good' you are..

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
accidentally posted on his account^

hmm I just looked back and said exactly what I meant(making a correlation between yay's excessive computer use and that he is 2 for 2 for rebounding off a past NC bro's girl that he met at a video game tournament).

Nothing what I said was about how 'good' you are..

justice

Smash Ace
Roy sucks a lot. Take it from me, only pain and suffering come with playing him. Although he is massively fun to play.
I think you used to help me with my Roy game back then : (. I was hyped when you were coming to NC... But, Pac took you out in Pools I believe...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
...dorsey has a girl. Dunno why he'd be salty about...anything.

and I'm not learning roy, matt. I'm not learning a character that gets beat by ccing in order to face sheik/djrome. That's just dumb :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hahaha. A ganon ICs main. I did the ganon chaingrab to show a friend of mine back at school. But I'm sure they have a rough matchup vs sheik, right?

actually with ICs mobility it might not be that bad...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh yeah, i'm gonna keep at ganon sheik. but when i don't have anyone to practice with, i can't do much right now except learn other characters. i can't move on much in the ganon sheik matchup without a sheik to train on...i need experience.

that matchup is too patience based...so i need to play more sheiks in order to learn it, and see where openings might lie.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
oh yeah, i'm gonna keep at ganon sheik. but when i don't have anyone to practice with, i can't do much right now except learn other characters. i can't move on much in the ganon sheik matchup without a sheik to train on...i need experience.

that matchup is too patience based...so i need to play more sheiks in order to learn it, and see where openings might lie.
I would think that alot of the matchup with Sheik/Ganon is either stuffing her attacks or trading with her.

She seems to fall victim to his Fair schenanigans less than like, any character so I'd think that Bair would be a better choice than Fair.

How often do you Crouch-cancel? I would think that Ganon can CC her aerials/tilts until moderately high percents and punish her with a grab or something.

I'm pretty much talking out of my ***. I know nothing about Ganon or Sheik. And this miserable weather is making me exhausted.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
plur was feeling mad homo.

and I liked it.

people wouldn't let me give them back massages.

Top Bottom