• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ocean speaks the truth.

So, I'm kinda curious about what our state thinks about this. Do you guys think Puff is the best, or Falco, or Fox, or whoever?

I still say good ol McCliggins because that guy is supa fast and supa gay(paraphrasing).

Edit: Happiness MM Lucas?

lord karn

Smash Master
Fox
Falco
Puff

Fox only loses to falco on fd and marth on fd and maybe one or two other levels.

Falco loses to puff, even with fox on most levels.

Puff loses to fox, maybe slight disadvantage marth. Even with peach, ***** sheik.

Sheik or marth is next.

Then peach.

Then cf.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for playing tomorrow afternoon? I'm probably going to go home to Roanoke, VA for the weekend, but I can probably smash in the afternoon b4 I leave. I get off from work at 4-ish. PM or e-mail if interested

stingers

Smash Obsessed
whenever im playing melee i'm like
"this is so fun why do i play brawl"

then i play brawl again and I remember

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Clearly he enjoys Melee so much he can't take the full impact of its glory and needs to calm down form all the excitement Melee instills by playing Brawl.

Clearly.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMFAOOOOOOO

To say something relevant, my tier list will be posted now(at least the top few).

Fox, Marth, Sheik/Falco(gut says Sheik, but it could be Falco), Puff......

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
smith should come to my place and make bro love with me.

Top Bottom