• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
someone let me borrow street fighter 4 (original) for the ps3. does anyone who has it want to kick me and my ****ty dhalsims ***

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
no. you'll 4 stock me.

i guaruntee it.

i'd rather play falco. but apparently thats not a good enough answer for sheik, so i have to learn fox, a character that makes no sense to me and my hands cannot control in the least.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
nair shine and wavedash out

its as safe as i can possibly imagine, and u got the tech skill for it...

and i mean.. if nair hits the shine usually adds on... if only the shine hits then either shinegrab or backoff and lazr

on another note wouldnt roy be good? hes like a heavier faster falling marth... but a touch slower i guess

but he should avoid alot of grab combos at low %'s and he kills super low % with his middle tipper thats easy enough to hit

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
no. you'll 4 stock me.

i guaruntee it.

i'd rather play falco. but apparently thats not a good enough answer for sheik, so i have to learn fox, a character that makes no sense to me and my hands cannot control in the least.
Fox is good to learn, but don't give up on your Ganon vs sheik game.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i can't nair shine right now.

i need to play against sheik a lot more. DJ is my only sheik experience...its not gonna work. it takes a TON of patience on ganon's part to play that matchup. i don't have it yet. i'll probably understand the matchup with ganon well before i understand fox, but as far as practicing alone, i can practice fox's techskill but i can't practice waiting for sheik to mess up in her movement, alone. i'm watching vids of ganon v sheik, and a lot of what i see is patient waiting, ganon taking hits where he can get them, and sheik just ****** ganon whenever she sees ganon do anything that isn't...waiting.

i'm doing what i can :)

edit: i can barely shorthop, i can't SHFFL on the move yet, so landing with a waveshine is a touch out of the question at present.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
i can't nair shine right now.
Dude, I've been messing around with spacies lately and I had the nair > shine > wd jab reset (on falco) down the other day and followed up with grabs/usmash/falling uair lol. I've literally never practiced it, it's like my fingers just did what they were supposed to do for once lol. Fox is fun.

If you have any specific ganon vs sheik questions you can always PM me.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i watch your fingers while you play fox.

they scare me, i cry, and then i play more ganon.

edit: also i don't really have anything specific...i primarily just lack experience i guess. i'll just have to get patient.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
that's mostly because i jump with the control stick. also because i just like pressing a lot of buttons. it's also really hard for me to slow down and get my momentm back up again so i don't really like it all that much. jump with the buttons. >_>

justice

Smash Ace
I heard Roy! :D Roy is cool and all. But, I only seem them f-smash hitting strong in tech rolls. Also the occasional combos that fast fallers fall right into.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
roys underrated.... by a little bit

if he only hit harder on some moves like his upair... like a shffl upair with roy wont even keep people in the air long enough for much... most of his moves combo on landing lag unless roy gets a fair in midair and FFL to fsmash

he has the potential... and he has the FIRE

i love his ridiculously easy to hit tipper... that mysteriously has the longest ****ing range vs. marth

stingers

Smash Obsessed
one of my friends came over and played smash with me one day and I 2 stocked his marth with roy...with one hand

it was hilarious

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Roy is really bad. Hold down on the control stick.
That said, he does beat some low tiers regardless, but man the guy is tough to use sometimes.

Anyone saying Falco is easy and/or broken shows how little they know about him.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As if getting wobbled isn't just as bad, or having Puff Bair you so far off the side you die. You can only watch in both cases.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Jigglypuff 9.9
Fox 9.9
Marth 9.6
Sheik 9.5

High
Falco 8.9
Peach 8.3
Ice Climbers 8.3
Samus 8.0

Middle
Kirby 7.6
Zelda 7.4
Roy 6.9
Luigi 6.2
Donkey Kong 5.7
Mario 5.4
Dr. Mario 5.3

Low
Link 4.9
Young Link 4.4
Pikachu 4.3
Game and Watch 4.1
Yoshi 3.7

Bottom
Ness 3.2
Bowser 3.1
Mewtwo 2.0
Pichu 1.2
Ganondorf 0.1
Captain Falcon 0.0

vZakat

Half Genie
Roy sucks a lot. Take it from me, only pain and suffering come with playing him. Although he is massively fun to play.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
She can do what she wants. It's her reputation and her life.

/discussion
Lolol
that is what I have been trying to tell you for the past month.

/discussion

@Dorsey

Not my fault I am the best :) that ain't Adam though.
But wait a second, are you saying I am not as good of a girl as ones that do not go to smash tourneys?

Did not see all this stuff till now but I wanna speak on it.

Top Bottom