• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
will you be leaving before the asheboro? whenever i drive through to move back up to greensboro, we should play. still don't know when i'm leaving.

as for my 4000th post stuff, i'll just say cool, i still play this game. i've met a lot of people, and done a lot of things. i've changed my mindset about this game probably for the last time. i will stay pretty serious about getting better, and playing for the purpose of getting better. I like this game. i like getting into your (yes, your) head. i like playing ganon. i like the smash scene. i like melee. it's fun. making reads, forcing and recognizing and punishing mistakes is interesting. baiting you into thinking you have the time to hit me, and then jabbing your dumb *** brings me pleasure. so yeah. i guess i'll be here a while. at least until i get married. then you're all invited, and afterwards, i'll see you at nationals...and any other time i can sneak away from ashley lol.

anyway yeah. melee is fun. not how most people find it fun. but how a chemistry major would find it fun. go figure.

**** WHAT YA HEARD

:ganondorf:

vZakat

Half Genie
Dwamacles 4000? I remember when we were both at about 500 and I was griping about how you were about to pass me. -_-

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
omg, I want in. . Alas, I have no transportation. Stuck in Turkey Plant USA for the duration of the summer.
I'ma be in Chapel hill the week of June 20th (staying near durham) for this summer jazz workshop thing.

. . . and no one is coming through here to get to ashboro.
*frown*

Chris. I see you. You make me want to play smash and I can't. . . **** YOU!

Also, eye surgery in the morning. Bout to get my Old Snake face on with this eye patch afterward.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Darksyde, aka Josh, told me I am on honorary Catfish status, I tried to look up what that meant, what's a good explanation?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Darksyde, aka Josh, told me I am on honorary Catfish status, I tried to look up what that meant, what's a good explanation?
Check the NC social thread page 1 and you will find the Bro Rankings. This prestigious list has been around for quite some time. At the bottom, you will find those who are "honorary catfish status". I don't mean to brag or anything, but I'm actually on the panel for who decides this list. It's basically more important than any PR.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
ATTN: Charlotte Melee Bros

I'm considering playing this game "for real".

Do you guys exist?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Peter and ali also play seriously in Charlotte but probably won't see your post. If you have a Facebook I can point you in their direction. =)

Top Bottom