• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Priestess

Smash Cadet
pfffffftwahahahaha

I mean, sorry.

but really, looooooooool. At least you made it out okay
. . .Man that pony threw me quite a ways. Never have I been moved that far by my hair, ever. Not even during that one time I was fighting bonquisha and I pulled out her weave and she tried to pull mine out and found out that it wasnt weave. That girl was pulling for her dear life, all the while, Im steady punching and kicking at her. Think I might have broken one of her ribs.

**** was brutal.

yeah.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Nana so dumb looool

One day none of y'all will team with Aasem because Aasem only teams with Yay because he's a gay and only cares about making that money.

Melee is so pretty in comparison, you know? The movement is smoother. The physics are. . The weight of the game just feeeeeeeeeeeels better. You know?

It just feels right in my hands.
This girl is winning points with me already.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
. . .Man that pony threw me quite a ways. Never have I been moved that far by my hair, ever. Not even during that one time I was fighting bonquisha and I pulled out her weave and she tried to pull mine out and found out that it wasnt weave. That girl was pulling for her dear life, all the while, Im steady punching and kicking at her. Think I might have broken one of her ribs.

**** was brutal.

yeah.
ummmmm

>_>
<_<

DUH NUH NUUUUUUUUUHHH!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ah, google maps is pretty good. you're south of fayetteville...yeah...hmm...well hopefully one day, you'll be able to make it to an event :)

my gf is always floating in between playing an not. having more girls in the scene makes her feel a little better about accompanying me to events.

edit: lol, truedarkness is eternal.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
man, this was some trifflin girl.
One of those girl friends that's always lookin for a shoulder to cry on when a relationship doesn't go her way. It seems like a lot of cancers have that type of friend.

I'm a nice guy, though, and its no effort for me to work my vocal chords. So I talk to her. I actually went into a high pitched voice so the phone wouldnt vibrate all that much.

egh, now I'm talkin to a girl I might actually do something with.

Priestess

Smash Cadet
chris I love you so much.

no homo.
okay maybe a little.
okay maybe full blown mccain homo.
no but really no homo.
as long balls don't touch.
let's dance.
That's kinda hot.

Sooooooo. I'm kinda new here and I can't really tell whose who and stuff. Can we get some names with these tags?

I've worked out, so far.
PLUR = Chris. . but there's another chris. . somewhere
Ocean = Kyle
DrPP = Kevin
Twitch = Alex??
TJ. . .well, I guess that's a no-brainer.

that's all I got.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
That's kinda hot.

Sooooooo. I'm kinda new here and I can't really tell whose who and stuff. Can we get some names with these tags?

I've worked out, so far.
PLUR = Chris. . but there's another chris. . somewhere
Ocean = Kyle
DrPP = Kevin
Twitch = Alex??
TJ. . .well, I guess that's a no-brainer.
all those are correct, and the other chris is bl@ckchris. some other important ones are:

lord karn = alex
darksyde = josh
snap = dylan
dark hart = lucas aka jewcas
lozr = adam

and some other people too that I can't think of.

Top Bottom