• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
we are so ****ing SPOILED by games nowadays. i recently played contra 3 for the first time since i was a kid and i got *****. I used to destroy that game. uggggh
i dont think we are spoiled.

i actually bemoan the terrible quality (imho) of most of the games that come out nowadays

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
no, games back then were harder. i kinda dislike the old school game formula of memorization being the only way to complete it. i like getting through on my insticts aloone. on the other hand, its weird because shmups are one of my favorite types of games lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What? I was under the impression games today are easier. Virtually no Game overs, lives, or continues. Save states and points mark our progress. I never had a problem with going through CoD on veteran because I could just restart only a few moments from when I died. It just takes patience.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i just meant the learning curves for modern games could be a bit steeper.

thats not to say that i agreed or really understood

a good balance of difficulty and grace in a game is important.

i dont think difficulty is proportional to quality, but to some extent, it is

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
so i played gradius 3 for the first time in a long time and ****, i forgot how much i love side scrolling shooters. SO much better than the danmaku/bullet hell stuff that people seem infatuated with nowadays. i love that there is a balance of level design and bullet patterns as opposed to developers being lazy and just deciding to fill the screen with bullets. YES! i`m gonna play some ****ing Rtype Final when i get home. and then, i`m gonna make a japanese PSN account so i can download Einhander.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
so i played gradius 3 for the first time in a long time and ****, i forgot how much i love side scrolling shooters. SO much better than the danmaku/bullet hell stuff that people seem infatuated with nowadays. i love that there is a balance of level design and bullet patterns as opposed to developers being lazy and just deciding to fill the screen with bullets. YES! i`m gonna play some ****ing Rtype Final when i get home. and then, i`m gonna make a japanese PSN account so i can download Einhander.
YES YES YES YES
Gradius. .
i love you now, plur.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1:52am: dr.neo - thug ******
1:52am: dark hart- yo dawg
1:53am: drneo - I <3<3 you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much just so you know

1:54am: dark hart - I <3<3 you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much more
1:54am: dr.neo - I'm goign to bed now though I got tennis tourney in the morning
1:54am: dark hart - awesome, I'm gonna **** some chick later
1:55am: dr.neo - ok bye
1:55am: dark hart - bye bye

<3 NC Smash

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Look at my post count.

I'm getting tired of waiting. 2000 is THE number for me. I doubt I will ever reach 3000.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
To 2000, I can.

No doubt. No doubt. I bet I could bank on it. Many banks, even.

null55

Smash Master
Mike you play the most ****ed up white guy games.

you remind of me of the mid-peuberty American culture of the 80s.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah. This was the topic that was moved. Inevitable, but I decided to play "if you can't win, join them" cause no matter what I say, they will do what they want to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom