• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Hey North Carolina::

This is 702. I'm currently in California with my family so I'm sure it's very, very late where you guys are XD but I thought it would be a nice thing to just go ahead and make a Smash World Forums account and leave a post while I'm still awake and excited that something like this actually exists~! What a great idea! I am seriously pumped!! Haha. Anyway, my family lives in Winston Salem, I'm actually here for my sisters wedding currently, but I'll be back in town on Wednesday (whew I'm missing some school LOL). Anyway, I've been "lurking" some and it seems as if this state has a lot of stuff on its plate. I'm ecstatic to get started. Someone just needs to teach me the ropes! XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm going to avoid telling you why I'm awake and just let you know that me and a few guys in Winston-Salem get together and play on Thursdays, but I might try to make an exception for you if we can get some schedule coordination going.

Which game btw?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Wow it is 2:44. I doubt I'll get any responses tonite but if anyone is staying up late making my first NC friend would be quite something. XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We're up pretty late these days(at least, me and DJ usually are LOL, but I'm trying to cut back =p).

Melee is **** bro. That's my game haha.

So, when are you free to play? I'm not sure when I'd have an opening to do so but I'll try to make things work.

I'd also like to note how productive our SOCIAL THREAD is now.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Oh Wow. You do play Melee, I can see that by you being #1. Looks like I've met a friend and a teacher LOL XD

Um, I'm not sure when yet. I just moved so I am currently homeschooled. I will let you know when I've talked it over with my parents. So you play Falco? Those are some sweet icons by the way... Where can I get those??

DJRome I'm coming for that Sheik!! XD

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Haha, Oh hey a new challenger is approaching! XD

I'm sure I'll be fine against your Peach TJ Infinat. I hope you can handle my Puff but I doubt it! XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh Wow. You do play Melee, I can see that by you being #1. Looks like I've met a friend and a teacher LOL XD

Um, I'm not sure when yet. I just moved so I am currently homeschooled. I will let you know when I've talked it over with my parents. So you play Falco? Those are some sweet icons by the way... Where can I get those??

DJRome I'm coming for that Sheik!! XD
Ahhhh, so you actually live IN Winston haha. Okay, that makes things better.

We can work it out lol. Just let me know what works for you and your parents.

How old are you, just btw? =p

Edit: Your post count stays at 0 because this thread got moved to the social room today. That means that post count doesn't go up here. Post in threads outside of the social room to have your count go up.

Also, you should click the EDIT button on the button right corner of your post to add new information. Double-posting takes up space haha.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
I'm 13. Who is Maria if you don't mind me asking haha XD

Oh that is a good point, I didn't even notice that little button ROFL

Most guys here Wavedash right? Not to sound noobish XD

DJRome

Smash Hero
pp's goal is to "teach" you and make u think ur good. and then u go to events and donate money to him via entry fees and mm's. play brawl, the better game

and this is sig material lol

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Wow. You guys look almost as fast as me! XDDD

Haha. That DOES sound complicated.
IDK who Josh is though, I suppose it will be a matter of time. . .

OMG I don't know Lucky but he certainly got messed up. I'd like to meet him as well in the future. Good work Dr PP! XD

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
How are you 1st if this Lucky guy beat you Dr PP?

You look pretty good. But I feel confident I can handle most people i face haha

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Wow I had no idea. People really came here from other countries?? Now that's dedication! XD

By the way, I completely forgot to mention that I will be in Greensboro, North Carolina for the first couple days to visit my Grandparent before i got to Winston Salem (so I won't see you guyz until say Friday/Sat or so?). I'm sure at some point my parents will let me play some people. . . Do you know anyone in that city?

We are actually leaving tomorrow, so I guess I'll be over that way on Tuesday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The first page(also known as the OP) of this thread can help you with that. =)

Frequent posters from Gboro are:

-Money Mike($mike)
-BEHR
-Bl@ckchris
-Smith(or Smithkay, he posts sometimes and plays sometimes)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Oh that's more than enough for teammates! LOL That's such a fun mode XD

I hope some of these guys are good, Dr PP XD

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Dont underestimate the Puffster! XD

Unfortunately I play the best character Hahaha yay for me! XDDDD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL

I don't think many people believe puff is the best, but even if she was, playing her won't allow you to win against people better than you(not saying anyone is better than you, but yeah).

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Wut you don't think I'll mess you up when we first play, DJRome?? Haha XD

I agree Dr PP. So it's too bad for my opponents that I am very good XD

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Hahaha. . . Funny and good at Smash? You are TOO good Dr PP. I'm going to hate making you cry when I win my first match against you XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom