• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
LOL this get moved right when some guy from Cali is getting brocated for when he visits.

Get ***** Mods.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Wow haha it took me a while to find this one again XD I talked to $mike like you said Dr PP and we are smashing together at around 8:30 tonight so I'll let you know how it goes XD

BEHR

Smash Hero
looll how come i never find this out mike. :/ (Probably was PP's Idea)

what bros.

anywaysss... im sick dont know if ill be smashing this week.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
. . . .
On one hand, PP's giant *** post took away the oppression I felt about smash earlier.
It was mystical PP. I saw stars.

but seriously. I think I'll feel better about smash if we talk. in person. I've told people that I just feel this coldness when I step up to you in preparation for a convo. Anyone who's heard me say that thinks I'm stupid and goes like
"He's shy"
or "PP's so awesome, you're making me mad."

We're both dudebroing right now, I'm not good enough so I'm gonna ask you to manbro. Please?

mad draggin my feet about this but it needs to be done.
Hi NC Smash. I'm TJ. I main Peach. Let's smash.

but seriously, I really want some ****in item matches.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
dang. don't let the bro in gboro WITH A CAR know when a smashfest is goin down 7 miles away.

what bros.

lol its all good, i didn't really have time anyway. *studies more for genetics test*

$mike

Smash Ace
702, I'm really impressed. I wasn't expecting to not have the momentum of our matches. Can't wait to see how you do at a tourney. Good sh*t.

null55

Smash Master
LOL WTF.

...is this a joke?

EDIT: Mike answer your phone. lol you pick like the worst times not to.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Yes $mike those were exciting matches! XD You made me think that Falcon was a Puff counter with those first couple of matches but I think I did a good job adjusting XD . . . I hope to see you at NC events and get more from that KNNEEEE Hahaha

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Is DJRome feeling left out of the smash fun? XD Don't worry man I'll mess you up too in good time XD

null55

Smash Master
i just talked to Mike via telephone... and lol @ this guy actually being legit. get ****ed up NC.

null55

Smash Master
i thought about that too... but i think i can tell when Mike is lying. he went into it pretty vividly, so there's nothing else i can say.

...besides RAAAAAPPPPEEEEEE. i had a dream a Puff in NC ***** me... lolol maybe it was this guy. premonitions ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom