• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
XDDDD Haha I'll remember that when I'm messin you up with this Puff! XD You didn't answer my other questions??

null55

Smash Master
rofl... AND he's troll proof.

my name is Cameron, my actual tag is just Cam. i play Falco. if you beat Mike, you **** and i can't wait to play you even if you're character is homo as balls.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Hahaha. . . I think Falco is gayer XDD. . . I look forward to playing you as well Cam but for now I must sleep! Plane rides do this to me XD

Goodnight all!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
. . . .
On one hand, PP's giant *** post took away the oppression I felt about smash earlier.
It was mystical PP. I saw stars.

but seriously. I think I'll feel better about smash if we talk. in person. I've told people that I just feel this coldness when I step up to you in preparation for a convo. Anyone who's heard me say that thinks I'm stupid and goes like
"He's shy"
or "PP's so awesome, you're making me mad."

We're both dudebroing right now, I'm not good enough so I'm gonna ask you to manbro. Please?

mad draggin my feet about this but it needs to be done.
Hi NC Smash. I'm TJ. I main Peach. Let's smash.

but seriously, I really want some ****in item matches.
Uhhhh, yeah dude. As soon as we both actually get to something together then that'll work lol.

Edit: Falco ain't gayer.

Someone find out LOL.

Also, Mike, that .gif you posted was beastly hahaaha.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ahh that sounds fine to me

or you could do whatever weekend rawfuls has off to be nice to him...march 5th iirc

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
XDDDD Haha I'll remember that when I'm messin you up with this Puff! XD You didn't answer my other questions??
well i think ur a b,itch! u fuc.kin f.ag! I hate ur guts, and consider me ur worst nightmare. ooooo i hope i see u at ncsu, so i can beat the living **** out of u, u **** nugget *** whipe.

edit: nah jk

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
my roomate just woke up and turned on the overhead lights...

just about blinded me...

then he asked for my remote to my tv and turned on family guy...

then he looked on my desk at my food like it was his pantry and said...

"can i have some of this easy mac?"

i laughed and said, "sure man, make yourself at home"

DJRome

Smash Hero
haha, fiz, i can imagine all of that so easily.

also, i think im gonna do a biweekly on the 13th or the 20th. let me know what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom