• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
The AU game crew of Auburn University would like to extend an invitation to all North Carolina players to come to the That Ain't Falco Tounament

for more info plz visit our thread or contact me

Thread Link: That Ain't Falco

Here are just a few of well known players that are confirmed

Reflex - Alabama
Kismet- Georgia
Big Lou- Georgia
Holy Chef- Florida
Will_ - Alabama
and over 50 more

so plz don't hesitate to come.

Thanks
Actually, BigLou needs 2 more people to ride with him for him to be able to come. Will_ didn't say anything that I saw about attending this tourney, and Holy Chef said probably.

Right now, we have over 30 confirmed and over 50 interested.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That always kills the witty jokes. Why didn't it just stop after he asked that question? That would've been the best. Having some silly blood and stuff seems like just silly internet stuff that kills the actual humor for those who need overkill in every joke.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol i know it wouldn't. but i just don't think ashley would want one. after i told her about "that" argument, i don't think was too interested in being on the boards lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thats not really the problem. you know ashley. she gets agitated easily. NC's trolls would probably eat her alive. then she'd be pissed off overall, and if she ain't happy, i ain't happy.

it's easier for everyone this way. if she has something to say for the boards to see, she'll speak it through me. she's better off seen and not heard.

(and you all know i was kidding)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah courtney played sheik. which reminds me, TJ were you there for that game night where as soon as the match said "go" i double rested joel and mitchell...or was that mitchell and you? idk, all i remember is "GO" "*ping*" "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK". too good.

lol if you ask ashley she'll be like "the pretty one in the white dress".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom