• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
So i woke up this morning, and no lie, but i was kinda itchy in my lower regions. Found out ten minutes ago i got crabs. **** ECU!

Pur3 Smash

Smash Cadet
hey im at a new loacation in NC put me in the southport/oak island please my aim is swordmaster1261 if anyone wants to add/message me im avalible to play some melee at anytime

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
so following advice from another forum i'm reading some manga called liar game
http://www.onemanga.com/Liar_Game/

i just finished chapter 1. seems like it has some serious potential. im gonna have to finish this some other time though, it's way too late...
Liar Game is ****ing AWESOME, FYI. I saw the live action version during my J-Drama phase. Loved it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah you'd think that lol. That is Big O, for anyone who went to slasher's tourney in wilmington like 9 months ago. I've already been talking to him about it.. it's like a 6 hour drive lol... we'll see.

edit: Josh I somehow left out the word "luckily" lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
So i woke up this morning, and no lie, but i was kinda itchy in my lower regions. Found out ten minutes ago i got crabs. **** ECU!
wow, this was definitely not me who wrote this.
btw: where are all these people finding provocative pictures of peach and zamous?
edit: nvm i just typed "sexypeach" in google.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not going to say you CAN find it on Danbooru . . . But there's a likely possibility. Along with some other disturbing image.

Surf the site at your own risk.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh snap Big O, good shiz gettin on the boards. look at peach stuff and stuff. i'll let you and spoon know when i'm in town next, and we should play some more.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm not going to say you CAN find it on Danbooru . . . But there's a likely possibility. Along with some other disturbing image.

Surf the site at your own risk.
Gelbooru is where Moo got it.

We were on it. Ask PP, he got a dose of some Link action. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gelbooru is where Moo got it.

We were on it. Ask PP, he got a dose of some Link action. :)
Oh dear.

PP's innocence must be declining. I mean, I know Gelbooru, and Danbooru is tame in comparison to Gelbooru. I feel so bad for PP.

Not really.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom