• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
yeah thats a problem we both had (mains). we usually played matches of 5 or so, never using the same character twice. so we basically each had 5-7 characters we played equally. the decision for me to main ganon overall was easy for me, but he had/has more equal characters than i did.

yeah, he didn't play the tall asian that taught me what i know nearly as much as i did. I think getting ***** that much initially taught me how much i didn't know and how much i thought i'd never know (except thanks to you guys, i'm learning it now). guess that willingness to get ***** to get better is one of the differences between us. but then again, it never stopped him from facing me daily...
. . . .and you. . chris. . .acting like you don't know me all the sudden. . .*Sigh*
You should know better than anyone how much of a ****** I'd be willing to take. Unfortunately I'm not as agressive. Apparently you have to make me angry to make me play well.

Have you ever seen me lose my cool?

*froooooooooown*

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
yeah, you mean Robert. i gotta get that guy down to south campus and play him. anyway, it's interesting that you say that because TJ has recently decided to play Sam and Jason far more often (i assume you know what asians i'm referring to)... who are not as good as he is, rather than getting ***** by me.

lol wtf... liking winning more than losing? what is he, sane?
. . . . .
. . . . .
*frown* I happen to play Sam more cause he's my roommate. . . . .
and Jason. He's gonna come into my room whether I play smash or not, I actually refuse to play him more than I accept his challenges. Notice how I stop what I'm doing to play you, Cam?

Jason doesn't get that treatment.

*smirk* He's just really good at figuring out when I'm not doing anything.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
ah, sam and jason, yeah, i'd say sam is worse, and jason was sort of even with us, he had generally better techskill as far as shffling and waveshining go but definitely not on the new bar we've set (like you, per say).

I'm disappointed in him if thats the case. hopefully he'll come to the biweekly of the 7th and i'll show him exactly why he needs to play you if he wants to compete anymore.

And yeah, i'm workin on getting robert to more stuff too. I wanna team with him

. . . . . .*frown*

Do I want to compete? Looks like I'll have to give up other things I love, like guitar. We have two guys looming over me, like so much a disobedient race horse which needs to be broken in.

*smirk*

DJRome

Smash Hero
i doubt that. you can definitely spend less than 6 hours a week and improve outside of tourney and 1 hours a day is hardly a commitment

null55

Smash Master
Humility? I have it in spades, and then some.
loooooool.... your not even humble about being humble.

hahahaha, and i knew you'd react this way. god i'm pro.

lol, and yeah you didn't deserve ANY of the **** i said. notice how i told you to go online and look at the posts i made about you, LMAO.

anyways . . . . . If you feel an edge coming off me, it's because I don't like seeing my playing field narrow. I'm gonna fight that til my last breath. . . .
I really can't have you putting me up on this board as a ****, we can't have that.

No more johns from me, ever.
looool, good ****.

but, if we're talkin bout robert. He's lazy as ****.

I have his number if you want it?
He's always complaining about how he wants to play smash, maybe you can get him down here.
hell yeah boi.

null55

Smash Master
read my post better. i said i wouldn't call you cocky.

yeah, i actually thought of that last sentence you said while i was writing that post. i feel you on that. a different way to say "suck" would be to realize that a **** load of people are way better (so relatively you suck). which doesn't mean you don't have the potential to improve, obviously. anyway, i was just being rough. it was amusing. lol. i'm an *******. plus, i suck too, so it's all good.

shut the hell up Rome.

The edit button is overrated.
stfu Kevin, what a ****.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, about that Zelgadis Theme. All links to the MP3 have expired. Lame.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol TJ. guys lets not be so mean to TJ. sorry if me and cam double teamed u or whatever. maybe jason did get worse, or possibly i just mixed him and royce up as far as tech skill. and i thought you were playing sam wu not choi lol. anyway, we need to play asap. i'm not saying you're afraid of getting beat or anything, idk, i can just easily imagine you not playing cam as much. we did the same thing last year; we avoided 2nd and 4th east for primarily the same reasons. now i wish i had played eric wang more, it's just different now, it's not just me and you, but i still think we should team and get better.

donkey + ganon = mid tier awesomeness.w

null55

Smash Master
anyway, **** all that other **** i don't care about, whoooo's ready for frriiiiday niggies!?

null55

Smash Master
lol i could imagine him saying that.

anyway, sorry again for letting you down Liang. i won't do it again. ;) (i meant about teams btw, i ain't cuddlin with dat ****)

null55

Smash Master
i'm prob not going.

i'll see you at Bill's though. also, come to UNC like on wednesday or tomorrow so i can **** you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I have no idea guys

Something funny and chill would be cool

suggestions?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Nice DJ. Maybe someone will drop by the coast and see us sometime. A place to crash, good times (beer, etc.), and smash are all guaranteed. No one has yet though! (where you at adam) We live on the water and have a boat too...

I dropped the gf off at the airport today and so i'm in SOVA right now ya'll... for the 3rd time within a month. And was here a month before that as well. Every time I post in the sova thread but no one will ever play me bros! it sucks.... bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom